Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Forget My Birthday Post, Here's My Makeup Haul!

Lol the title is just...lol. But honestly, I'd rather share photos than write a full blogpost. Oops.
I just got home yesterday night. It was tiring but I'm glad I came home and everything came home safe. It's like "THAT'S FRAGILE" all the way.

Anyway, I'm just excited to share the makeup/skincare I got.
And one re-buy that I regret not hoarding lol (it's not makeup XD)

I'll also list out the prices (Yay~) because I kept all the receipts. I think.

Most of the items aren't planned, only some are. Obviously. Some items I didn't manage to get too though, but I'm content!

Here's the haul!

On the first day, we went to Pavillion KL, I had to bite my lips as we walked past Sephora at Starhill Gallery. Now, that's what I call patience!

Not in this is my makeup remover wipes from SaSa btw.

I got a few things not in my list there:

TBS Cranberry Joy Fragrance Oil (RM25)
TBS Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner (RM39)
TBS Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Golden Girl (RM38)
They had this buy 3 and get 20% off promotion so yeah, three things.
I should have just bought three of the cranberry oil because I LOVE THAT.
And it's limited edition, so yeah :x

Golden Girl is a pretty colour, swatched buttery smooth. Just love.
Does it justify the price? Hm. Not so much LOL but the price point is similar to that of theBalm.

Next is this and a facial sauna (FINALLY)

elite Starlight Eyeshadow in Matt Choco (RM17)
This wasn't planned at all but I loved it when I swatched it...was actually planning to get PeriPera or Clio from Watsons but gdi, the testers were killing them for me >_>;

You see, I've always wanted a home facial sauna, and Watsons selling their house brand sauna for friggin RM39.90! Who wouldn't want that???

Moving on~
Stupid Pavillion got Etude House so I strayed there.

BAM.

Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Balm in #03 Sand Beige (RM119.90)
Wonder Pore Freshener (RM79.90)
I've always eyed the Baby Glow but I didn't double check the price before I bought it. Rest assured, it's cheaper in Brunei >_>;

But I got this because it as Buy 1 Free 1 Promotion. Of course you pay for the more expensive item. I should've gotten both the Baby Glow balms just because it was pricy LOL.

But I've always wanted to try out the Wonder Pore Freshener, so yeah...

I just saw it as paying for both products rather than a BOGO LOL.

My mom was at Coach for a long time >_>; until it rained before we managed to go to Sephora.

I didn't manage to stare in awe because I went in with a mission:

Get in, Get it and Go. 
The Three Gs you need to abide by if you don't wanna spend too much.

So yeah, I rushed in, paid no attention to anything else other than the Urban Decay, Benefit and TooFaced aisle.

Looked around the Benefit World Famous Neutrals and BAM, I got it.

Real reason why I wanted it is because of these babies:

Discontinued (old packaging at least) Creaseless Cream Shadows
Then I moved on to Urban Decay (although it was the first thing you see when you get in)

I asked for the Theodora Palette and BAM, got it.
And then had a moment to choose between Naked and Naked 2.
Naked 2 won. GOT IT.


I went to TooFaced to swatch but I wasn't majorly impressed (or rather, I didn't want to be impressed, to save money)

SEPHORA
UD Naked 2 Palette (RM179)
UD Theodora Palette (RM180)
benefit World Famous Neutrals in Most Glamorous Nudes Ever (RM115)
Theodora is more pricey because well, it's limited edition and well, new.
Glinda was there too, being all pretty and shit but I told myself NO, because I didn't like the colours as much.

It wouldn't look good on me.

Oh, and spot that ziplock bag?
That's the UD Basic Launch GWP Promo set.
Got it from buying UD I guess.
I'm guessing everyone got the same thing (also guessing it's not the selling like hotcakes ones)

The Insides.
-2 Full-sized UD Vintage Eyeshadows in Midinight Cowboy and Goddess.
-2 Sample-sized UD 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric and Covet.
-1 Full-sized Clean & Sober Oil-Free Makeup Remover
-2 Sample Sachets of Primer Potions in Sin and Original
-1 Sample-sized UD Skyscraper Multi Benefit Mascara

(as I'm typing this, Midnight Cowboy fell from it's home, and now I have glitter everywhere)

Not sure of the value but a lot, I guess.
I'm quite happy with the samples except that the two colours are meh.
One was broken (Midnight Cowboy) and one was not the smoothest (Goddess).

I fixed Midnight Cowboy as soon as I stepped back into my room though, it was Glitter Mania.

See that mess around? Yeah, that's from Midnight Cowboy LOL. (This was before I fixed it)
I loved the colour and payoff of MC but the glitter was just too much D: as I fixed it, it was everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Goddess is pretty in the pan, not that pretty on its own but gorgeous over a black base.
I tried it. Not on my eyes yet though.

That same night, we went to Parkson and uh, oops:

In my wishlist, but not planned (RM19.90)
I wanted Tenacious Teal but no place had it!
I got this at Parksons, and I also saw it at Caring Pharmacy.

Didn't see it at Watsons, Guardian or SaSa D:

A nice salesgirl also uh, co-erced me into buying this one:

Max Factor Max Effect Dip-In Eyeshadow in Ultra Violet (RM36)
It's pretty, but I really had no plans to buy it ):
At least I know I don't have anything similar!

I really wanted this so I got it~

CLIO Professional Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner Mini Set (RM51.90 N/P: RM79.90)
All the testers I tried everywhere sucked.
I nearly didn't get this BUT the place that had this, the ONLY SaSa I found that had this had good testers!!

And I liked it, so I bought it LOL.


...last but not least:

My first M.A.C item!

M.A.C Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (RM72)
How pretty o.o
I actually wanted to NOT get this.
I wanted to buy NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone instead but unfortunately Sephora ran out of stock.

This was actually bought in the airport, KLIA.
It's normally RM75 I believe, but it was less RM3 in the airport. Weird huh?

Or maybe it's just this colour.

Or I might be wrong.

Mom got this for me. She also got me the Naked 2 Palette.


I didn't buy much (to my standards), I'm actually proud that I stuck by to some of the things I wanted to buy and refused to buy other things when I set my eyes on something.

Except for a few unplanned things, I'm proud that I didn't go crazy at Sephora nor at SaSa.

I'm learning. Slowly.



Unfortunately most of the things I bought are expensive...
So yeah ):


That's the first part of my KL Haul btw lol.

So yeah!

Take care!

-Nisah-

P.S: I post most of my hauls and stuff on my Instagram usually, but since I mixed it with personal vaining and stuff, following me is a choice lol. You either click the tab up there or just click here :D

3 comments:

  1. Nisah Nisah Nisah!! I nominated you for the "Liebster Award" ('w') congratulations! Check out my blog for details ^0^ oki?

    ~Rei

    http://www.reikouken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome haul, I just realized than KL's colour tattoo's price is much cheaper than UK. swatches and revieeeewww :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS cheaper ( ;A; ) the same goes for lip butter. sana mahal.

      I expected the price to go over RM20+ actually...so I was surprised. But I'm afraid it's just introductory price or something ( =A= ) I kinda wanna catch them all now. But I still don't want Audacious Asphalt I think LOL

      I haven't tried them. I should be able to tomorrow? Or later if I'm not lazy~

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)