Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Added A Reading List Page :D

You see, I've always thought the reading list I have on the site is kinda cluttered, so I decided to well, make a page exclusively for blogs that I read and list them under country.

I might have made some mistakes and some misses on the countries (I'm pretty sure, for example, I read more than one blog from Indonesia!)

For now, USA is not yet filled in because I'm soooo tired XD and there's a LOT.

I hope though, with the new list, you'll be able to find good blogs, and also maybe your own blogs listed :D

Tired Frog is Happy :3

Here's the page!!

It looks something like this:

Cleaner right???

I had to copy-paste the list, and put them separately, under each category...it was sooo tiring. I didn't even know I READ THAT MUCH BLOGS.

Maybe doing this would make the reading harder though, maybe. Because I can't see what new posts are up. So I'll have to check manually :O

But I'd rather it be like this than it cluttering.


I'm planning a blog revamp too :O


I dunno.
I dunno what my blog is really about.

Random stuff.


So yeah, look out for that :)

I'm sooo tired now, so yeah, goodnight/morning :D


Take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)