Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Have a Flat and Short Nose

Well, not like Voldemort's at least.

But yeah, I have a flat nose!
It's not THAT flat but I never realized it was flat until my brother took photos of me when I was cutting my birthday cake.

My not-so-exciting birthday story will come after I come back from KL.
If I come back in one piece.


But yeah, my nose.

Hm? There's something weird about my nose.

See? It's there again.

Holy Mother of Everything!! It's so short too!

I have a big nose :O
My face is also quite flat D:
Almost like a pancake.

I'm actually supposed to be sleeping right now, because I have a flight to catch later but hell.
I just noticed this about my nose D:

I never noticed it much because I'm always wearing my glasses.

Although to be fair, the new glasses my dad got me....it emphasises my nose so badly D:

( u.u ) ...it's okay I guess. The nose.

I mean.


Yeah.

I should marry Voldemort.
When he's still Tom Riddle of course.

BUAHAHAHAHA.



Yes, I love Tom Riddle.

SO SUE ME!!!


I'll talk to you guys when I'm back from my trip~


Take care everyone!


-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)