Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ramblings On Turning 22

Happy 22nd Birthday to me lol.

I honestly, honestly didn't remember it until someone greeted me.
I was busy packing for the trip.

My sis was in my room the whole time, watching My Kitchen Rules Season 4 (I'm a diehard fan btw, still looking for the complete Season 1 lol) and I was busy packing. She greeted me after I absently blurted "Oh, I'm 22".

I haven't been in an airplane for 4 years, I haven't been to KL in...9 years.
I won't count 12 hour transit at KLIA as being in KL lol back in 2008.

Back then, I wasn't a girly girl. I didn't need all this makeup and stuff to bring.
Nor did I care much about skincare.

I kinda wished that I was still that girl.

Now I have a lot to worry about.

Prepared. Or at least, that's what I'm hoping.
What I packed:

- Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream (packed this due to the high spf)
- NYX Luscious Lip Gloss Palette in 'Red Rediscovered'
- essence 'In The Nude' Lipstick
- MUA 'Heaven and Earth' Palette
- theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder
- theBalm Creaseless Cream Shadow in 'Home Plate Kate'
- essence 'Forget It' Concealer
- Holika Holika Stick Concealer (I don't remember the name lol)
- Cyber Colors 24H Eyebrow Pencil
- TheFaceShop Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner in THE AWESOME BLUE ONE (not real name obviously LOL)
- Urban Decay Sample Size Primer Potion

I haven't even packed my shoes D:
I might just bring my flats and slippers.


I packed most of the stuff I guess.
Tomorrow I'd need to do last minute shopping for the cats.

Then we'll have a birthday dinner.
I wanted it to be at Swensens but my dad wanted somewhere else.


I would normally be sad but I don't seem to care anymore.


I kinda wanna cry actually.

For whatever reason.



You know that feeling of ageing but don't feel like you've accomplished anything?
Yeah, that.

That's what I'm feeling right now.



I'm not hoping for a perfect day.


I'm hoping for a tolerable day.

And tolerable days while visiting the country I was born in. Or rather, the city I was born in.



So yeah, 22 years, I'm finally going back.



I'm trying so hard not to cry.
Haha.


Do I have any wishes?
Not really.



I guess no birthdays so far can surpass the one back in 2011.
The birthday present he gave me turned 2 years old too...


Ah screw it.
I'm crying.

But it's fine. It's fine :)


Ah, here, I'll share with you this video I made the other day.
It's not the animation obviously, but it's a speed painting I guess.



So, what do I feel like now that I'm 22?



Nothing special :)


That's that.

Take care, everyone!

-Nisah-

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the treasure of Happy yesterdays and the gift of Bright tomorrows. Happy Birthday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY happy birthday!!! Totally in love with your header, by the way. :D And I like how Cony (the bunny) is in that picture. LINE just absolutely rocks, doesn't it?? :D :D :D Hope your day's a magical one filled with love and happy sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I commissioned my friend to make it for me :3 because I was too lazy to draw myself lol.

      YESH I love Cony XD almost always in my LINE pics.

      Thank you for the birthday wishes :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)