Sunday, March 31, 2013

Can I Be A Boy?

Slightly random blogpost, honestly.

But really now, can I pass off as a boy?
A guy?

Hm.

So here was the progress~

I went out to Times Square for a lunch out~
I was wearing clothes from H&M btw.

I hate how proper I look before I actually go out ( =A= )

Then all hell breaks lose when I'm on the way home!

Disheveled hair. Bwahahaha.
Oh yeah, notice something about my eyelids?
Yeah, it lost a fold.

I have natural double eyelids but sometimes they become uneven like this.
It is SO annoying when that happens.

I think I need to cry to balance it out again.
Like, make it puffy.

Anyway, moving on~

I took my painter's hat and had fun once I removed my makeup that night.

It's like BAM.

"Do I look like a boy?"
There's a reason why I made the photo like this...

Because only half of my hair was boyish. LOL.

Yesterday, weirdly, my face became more like...chiseled?
Eh.

What am I saying.

Buahahha.

Anyway, when I saw this, I decided to order a short wig.
For a guy cosplay thing.

I doubt I'll be able to look like a guy.

You wanna know why?


Because my features are too female.

See? I told ya.

My nose is also too rounded.

I haven't tried being a guy with the proper makeup though.

Maybe I should wait for the wig to arrive first.



I think I'm loving my new style (although you can't see much) but yeah...


I should be sleeping actually.


I'm in a bad mood ):

I wish I had something to play with.

I did practice on the guitar a bit.


Anyone wanna teach me?
I'm very lazy.


Or rather, I'm too shy to learn from someone.


Can't wait for the wig.

If I have the wig, then my parents can stop complaining about my red hair.


Maybe later I shall blog about my experience with number76style salon!


Take care then!

-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. You most certainly pass for a girl, not really as boy, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)