Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shifting Back to Music...

I know, I know, this is supposed to be a Beauty Blog....but apparently I suck at that. Heck, there's a lot of things I wanna do, I just can't seem to do them >A<; like swatches and reviews. ARGH.

Maybe later, maybe D:
I do wanna swatch a few palettes.

Anyway, I'm back to making music. Kinda.

Tomorrow, or rather, later, after I wake up---HOLY SHIT, it's 4AM!!!

Yeah, I'm planning to survey acoustic guitars and some guitar thingies---I mean, accessories.

I do actually have an electric guitar, but I only took her out yesterday night :x
And damn, not only have I forgotten all the chords, I can't take her weight Dx

Poor Charlotte...
Even the plastic protection is still on her D:
I bought her back in 2010...that was a long time ago.


She still looks brand new lol.
Did you know that I used to sleep with her on the bed?

Because I didn't have a stand.
I still don't.

That's why, I'm gonna go on a lookout.

Since I already have my midi cable, I can finally connect my Yammy to Macky.

Meant to be~
Yammy was bought back in 2009, while I was in the UK.

Both keyboard and electric guitar is barely used.
I'm guilty.


So yeah, to get an acoustic guitar....I wonder if I'd play it?


I really want classes in both piano and guitar actually.
Since so far, people who tried to teach me, failed.

Well, except for Far, but most of my "teachers" are male.

And honestly, I can't focus if it's male.

Dunno why.
Because I feel embarrassed?


But then again, honestly, my main strength is vocals and maybe, uh, lyric writing to a stretch?
Oh, that and vocal tune drafting.


I don't have vocal lessons either.
I think I need it ):

Especially with my throat being troll-like nowadays.



*Yawns*

I want to be able to make music, fully, on my own.

I have the vocal capabilities....just, composing and mixing...
And actual use of the instruments need a lot of work.


I also need a proper recording room.


I need to finish recording EXIST.

It has been too long.

I've been writing many songs too, not all are done.
Mostly English, but trying to shift back to Japanese again.

When I write in English, it is mostly shallow songs.
Not much depth lyrically.

But when I write in Japanese, I can be more adult about it.


I dunno.
Maturity levels differ?


Language can do that.


Anyway, I am sleepy.

So, yeah, take care!


-Nisah-

1 comment:

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)