Sunday, March 31, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Will Be In Brunei? YES!

Well, they said so on my post anyway!

At first I was like NO. Then OMG YESSSSSS.

Well, what does that mean?
HEAVEN.

I don't think I'll buy ALL the collection, I think I should collect all my monies for this day to come.
Provided that it's not overpriced :x


Like, seriously.

I'm eyeing the Ice Cream Nails, like HELLOOOO, that's why I wanted it in the first place.

Wanna see the pics?
Go Google it.



HAHAHA, no, no.
I'm just kidding.

I'm eyeing the Mint one the most. BUT I WANT EVERYTHING.

I just hope it's not marked up three times the price. Twice is fine.
But three times, no.

Nope.

Okay, Etude?


Great.


Take care, it's such a hot day!

-Nisah-


2 comments:

  1. OMG! can't wait for it >_< I really wanna try out the nail polish and the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it too!! I hope they don't mark it up too much!

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)