Friday, March 8, 2013

Luxola Women's Day 20% Off!

I've been with Luxola for a while, lol but I just made my first purchase today.
This is not sponsored obviously LOL. I'm just sharing a good deal!



Good thing about Bruneians is that they can get free shipping via DHL/SingPost if you purchase above BND40. This isn't hard to be honest as most of the products are above BND10!

Normal shipping for under BND40 is BND12, btw.

After thinking, I decided to get the Mario Badescu Drying Cream and a Dr Jart Silver Label BB Cream. I heard that's good for oily skin so I decided to try it out.

I saved BND10+ after applying discount code, plus I got free shipping.


Had I the money I'd have bought the Sigma Mrs Bunny Essential Kit lol but eh.
I have too many brushes already.

Go Here if you wanna make a purchase :)
(I won't get money if you use my link, just fyi)

The 20% is only valid today until midnight, however other days, you can still get 15% your first order if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah, if you wanna try out Sleek Makeup or Sigma Beauty, at a more affordable price (at least for the brushes in my opinion) do buy them here!

Honestly, there are some things you really have to think before you buy. Is it worth it? Is it cheaper here? Etc.

For me, the Mario Badescu and Dr Jart is cheaper on here, so yeah. Especially after discount.


So what are you waiting for?

Go buy if you have the money XD


Take care :)

Gonna go browse Etude House later *cough*


-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. is it your first time ordering from Luxola.com?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is. I've always wanted to, I just didn't really have anything that I wanted to buy other than the brushes.

      I just hope the shipping won't take long and is safe.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)