Saturday, March 30, 2013

MUA's 3rd Birthday Sale~

Just gonna inform you guys that MUA (Makeup Academy) is having a sale right now, in conjunction with their 3rd birthday. As tempted as I am to buy, I hauled too much makeup recently ( u__u ) and then my order from their 50% Sale never reached me (they have refunded though, although it's still saddening) so I don't wanna risk it.

Unless I send it to my sister's address in the UK but then again...it's not necessary!

It's until the 2nd of April~
Only some items are on sale but I think they're worth getting if you wanna try them out.

Some of the items on sale~

I just wanna cry~
Because most of the items on here, I actually ordered during the 50% Sale....

Anyway, if you guys wanna try them out, here's your chance!

Oh yeah, here's the site LOL


Happy shopping~

*cries*

-Nisah-


4 comments:

  1. it took MUA 2 months to reach Brunei, I do want to order some of them out after the sale, as I think the ones I want are definitely sold out during the sales lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing I find it odd though, when I first ordered from them (35% Sale) it reached my sister's house in Panaga like 2-3 weeks only? That's why I was surprised.

      I should have just sent it to my sis in the UK...

      Delete
    2. that's just weird! I did ask for a resend, so I had 2 of the same order, whereas the second one (which supposed to be the refund) took them 1 month to reach Brunei!

      Delete
    3. I should've asked for a resend! but they didnt give me that option. Effa ordered around the same time as me and hers arrived already so it's weird. I'm still so bummed out lol.

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)