Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm Back :O + Animating~

What a coincidence!

I was just telling someone my net was down and ba-boom! It's back!
Although I really don't wanna jinx it :x

Shhhhh.


I don't wanna make the net angry at us again.
Actually it was our phone line. We didn't bother to check it lol. So sad.


What have I been doing these last few days...?
Nothing much. I think.

However today, or rather, yesterday, I decided to start animating my first single.

As much as I wanted it to be released on my birthday (this coming Wednesday), my producer still wants the Japanese lyrics checked. Pssh. Yeah, yeah. Afraid we'll offend the Japanese.


( =A= ) it's just a sad love song.


So yeah, getting back to the whole animating thing.
You see, I used to draw a lot. I used to dream of making something out of it.

Today, out of nowhere, out of sheer determination, I managed to draw a few frames (simple ones) and made it move~


Having said that, you might think: "Oh, aren't you an art student? Didn't you learn that?"

Well, no, not really.
I'm still learning (kinda, partially, well, maybe) Painting 1. A basic module.


So, yeah....

I'm doing the animation manually.


I asked my friend who did the animation for  Muchuu...and she told me that she used AfterEffects.

Oh man.

I haven't learned that!


But yeah, I gotta say, when I first made it move (I know, I know, you can make gifs to make it move too but I don't know how to make gifs!), I gotta say, some tears came out.

This is because well, I have been "dead" for a while and I finally made something worthwhile again.


Animating my own PV? Why not.

I'm just an independent artist.
I have no budget for a proper video and I'm a lousy actress (even posing is hard during photoshoots) and people I work with also don't have the time.


So yeah, animation was in my head.

I'd like to show you a snippet but I'm scared my producer might kill me
( =A= ; ) I know you're reading so shhhh.


When it comes out, I'll share :D


I've only done 13-14 frames and am only happy with 7 of them. So I'll have to re-do the rest >_>;

Having sucked at Physics and Maths, animation was the last thing for me to do.


I also haven't been drawing on my tablet for a long time so I was surprised :D

I guess when you have determination, everything can work out.


Here's the first frame of it:

Is that me? Uh, let's say it "represents" me. LOL

I guess this will slightly be a roller-coaster ride. Emotionally.

It's so personal, so raw, so....lazy.

iMovie's a bitch to use, you know.


So yeah, hopefully I'll learn AfterEffects one day. Since the song itself is 4 minutes something...and 23 seconds of stuff already took 14 frames....and I have to scrap half of that...


*head hurts too much to do the math*


But yeah, hopefully I won't lose motivation for this!

Wish me luck!


Take care!

-Nisah-

P.S: Btw, I'm one of the bloggers featured on wengie.com !! It's on this post ! :D wheee. Through that post I also found some blogs I know I'd be interested in reading from!

I personally love blogs with great reviews (on Asian products) and great photos and swatches. Even though my blog's not as good on those areas, I'm inspired by reading them XD

I wished I was more crafty~
I really wanna learn website and graphic design stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Your drawing is amazing!! Even if it is just a sketch ^-^ I have a tablet too.. and I haven't drawn in such a long time due to school work ;A; I miss drawing so much. I feel like I've lost all my skill >.< Good luck on your animation!! You'll do great :3

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :)

      Don't worry, I haven't been drawing in a while, I thought I couldn't draw anymore too.

      But a friend told me: You can't lose something you already have.

      I guess if you have innate ability, all you can do is practice and practice.

      I used to draw better, so yeah, I do feel sad sometimes.


      I hope I'll do good for the animation :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)