Sunday, March 3, 2013

Perks of March + New Live Cover!

Yes, yes, I know.

The other day I was like 'Eff March!'
And now I'm like Perks of March???

But yeah, I think about how childish I was >_>; I can be childish I guess.
Well, it's hormones okay? I think I have imbalanced hormones D:

It's not my fault my March was ruined last year D:
I'm just afraid this March would suck too, okay??

So yeah, anyway~
I wanted to go to Yayasan last night, my main reason was to go to Holika-Holika and browse for some guitar accessories. Well, that WAS the plan.

But before that, while I was getting ready, Shyla, the cat that owns me decided to molest Macky again :/

Yesh, I was replying MUA.
What's with cats and technology??

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
Seriously, she erased my reply to MUA. LOL.
Thank God for Command + Z~ (or something)

Anyway~ I decided to try emulate Marina's makeup for the night~

Primadonna/HTBAH Inspired Look I guess
I decided to draw a beauty mark instead of the heart when I went out but when I decide to record, I painted the heart on my cheek XD

I wore a plaited dress, black tights and a grey....outer clothing of sorts.
Forgot to take a photo, sorry D:
I decided to wear my highest wedged shoes.

Bad choice.

We decided to eat out. I had Korean of course. Harhar.
And a weird looking cinnamon roll.
With Mint Milk Shake? Or something minty.

I dunno the name D: it has some Korean Rice Noodles, gyoza and chicken patties. I do not like the rice texture D: 
This was yummy but I guess too much ice?
For a dollar, not bad :O
The food was gooooood.
XD I didn't throw up for once!

After dinner, I decided to go to The Face Shop.
To get my birthday vouchers and a gift.

Well, unfortunately my name wasn't listed :/ That's why they didn't text me!
But that's okay lol.

I still got my birthday perk!

I bought 2 face masks and a hair serum. For the birthday pack gift, I got two face masks too LOL and a tiny sample of the Rice Cleanser Foam.

So, I migrated to Holika-Holika, greeted Sharon XD and browsed.
Too bad they didn't have the birthday gift ready!
HMPH.

But yeah, I got one gold eyeliner (it's soooo pretty and creamy), one jumbo eye pencil in this beautiful green and two face masks, again LOL. This time I got some samples :p

I gave one facemask to my sis XD
Since we were waiting for my brother and sister, I decided to browse around at Holika Holika while my parents talked with Sharon.


Sharon didn't recognize me D:

She turned to my mom asking where "the daughter who loves makeup was" and I was like, "I'm right here...."

"EHHH?? Really? You look different bah!"

"Dyed your hair kah? Last time your hair was black!"

"You're looking more Korean now."

Which I countered with, "I'm actually aiming for a Japanese look." LOL


But to be honest, my makeup last night wasn't Japanese nor Korean inspired, so yeah.
I'm guessing she referred to the clothes too.


SO YEAH.

When I got home, I fed the cats, and then I proceeded to add the Heart on my cheek...and....

This was the result!


( =A= ) The only part I like is the break XD
But it was fun, recording this.


I never tried recording with Snowball that far from me.
It actually worked out fine.

And yes, despite the extreme reverb >_>;
It IS live lol.

I friggin' forgot to remove the reverb.


But yeah. Now I'm tired.


So yeah, good morning.

Take care!

Swatches of some cream shadows I own will be up later :)

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)