Friday, March 16, 2012

Will this work...?

So, the texture of my skin's been pretty bad.
Dare I say it's like....rough, bumpy....dry-ish.

I dunno, but I hate it.

I'd post pictures but I'm ashamed lol;
I guess I can post some HQ zoom-ins of my recent photoshoot. Although that's covered by a bit of makeup.
Sad thing is, you can still see the bumps.

Might get disgusted LOL (you've been warned)

This is WITH light powder and layers of concealer!

THE BUMPS. THE FUCKING BUMPS!

By this time, my makeup's melted so yeah.
For a photoshoot, I didn't want to use too much makeup, planned to photoshop them. It was a small at home photoshoot, hence I didn't use BB Cream nor Foundation.

You can see how the bumps are my worst enemy right now.
Clogged pores = acne.

And I heal very slowly ):

So I hate it.
I hate my skin right now.

Hated it so much I went back to something that might not work but it's called desperation.

THIS. Or rather, I went from OXY10 to THIS.
 When I used OXY10, it didn't work. It never did.
But then back then I nevr experienced these bumps.
These clogged pores, just acne here and there.

Back then is not now.
So now, I need to try this out again.

At a less concentrated formulation.

With that, I also got this.


SkinLab's Concentrated Vitamin E Cream
What it's supposed to do.
The reason why I got this was because Bio-Oil, even though it worked, was too oily for me.
But this, it sinks right into the skin.

I haven't seen much results. I'll wait for a week.

But I only use this at night.
Same with the OXY5.

Hope this works for me :(

I feel a bit sad today...
But ah well.

'til then!

-Nisah-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)