Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's HERE!!!

....well, 1 out of the 7 or 8 products I'm expecting are here :DDD

My first ever purchase from Sasa(dot)com!!!
It was free shipping time for over USD29 and as a region 1 country (Thank GOD), I can choose expedited shipping!!

I think it takes 2 days to get processed and packed.
I get an e-mail for its dispatch, and then wowza, it arrived in Brunei in 3 days.

THREE EFFIN' DAYS!!!

D: and The Sample Store's sample package (shipped before this box) is not here yet. WHAT GIVES???

Maybe I just got lucky but I got excited as well.
Hurrah hurrah, my second package has been dispatched TODAY.

EEEKKKKK.

Anyway, I had my dad get it for me from the post office.
It had to be expected by customs.
Luckily, no need to pay tax.

But my package was cut ( ;w; )

Pics:

The Styrofoam inside :DD it's in the shape of '3'!!

Separated, interesting!!

The masks, rose water, hair mask and whitening toner.

SkinFood's Honey Red Orange Mask

Eyes & T-zone treatment.
I used three of the 7 products today :)

The SkinFood mask, the treatment pads and the hair mask.

I didn't get to enjoy the hair mask for too long since it was late but I love the Honey Red Orange Mask and the Lemon Treatment thing :)

I'll post extra pics tomorrow but for now, I'm so tired.
I got sick ): it's the weather probably.

I can't get over how cute the SkinFood mask is!! And the Lemon treatment pads. UGGHHH SO CUTE.
I accidentally ordered the same thing on my second order but now, I don't think I regret it ;3

Everything happens for a reason XDD


okay, sleep.
I hope my packages arrive soon again ;3

g'night!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)