Saturday, March 10, 2012

Alice in MuchuuLand Photoshoot

After a while of not doing photoshoots, I had to force my sister to do a small one yesterday.
It wasn't successful lol because I was uncomfortable in my skin right now :/
Acne scars, being fat...etc.

I did wear makeup, no foundation or BB cream, just concealer and powder. Hence, it wasn't heavy coverage. Still had to Photoshop the skin a bit.

Here are some of the pictures:

My favourite shot. It was hard because I was scared and disgusted. lol There are snakes around you see. And ants and other things D: Leaning onto the fence is just....ugh. But got a great shot!

The White Rabbit. Can you see it?

I like shots like these...but it's quite obvious that I gained weight.

My second favourite shot. Now it just reminds me of when my heart got broken again.
Full view them if you want to :)

I don't feel like celebrating my coming birthday soon. Not so much.

Not looking forward to it at all.

'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)