Sunday, March 11, 2012

In Exchange.....

So, I went to SkinFood today.
I THINK the SA remembers me lol.
Probably.

Anyway, she was actually shocked that I didn't like the Rice Mask. I know, I know, it's a popular mask.
But girl, sometimes the skin doesn't like it. And mine didn't like it :O

I told her about the bumps I got (I believe I got acne too) and it made my skin rougher :O
I mean, I want it to be softer, not rougher!

I think she was kinda disappointed, I'm sorry :( but I didn't like the sample.
Well, she did say it's detoxifying my face, hence the effect. But again, me no likey the result :( it really felt rough and bumpy. I do still have leftovers of the sample so might just give it a try for two-three more times.

But I told her I liked the Parsley & Mandarin Cream.
And I also found that it can be used twice. LOL.
I thought she said it was a night cream.

I also told her that I also liked the Aloe Vera Cream Cleanser sample (which she tried to sell to me) but goodness, I have the Etude House cleanser in ALOE VERA too. But I don't like it :( but I have to use it.

So yeah, I also asked about the 10% discount and apparently, it can't be used on the day I became a member? Really? :/ Hm. Ah well. At least I got the 10% today LOL.

Here are the things I exchanged (and paid extra because I want it):

The SA insisted and I couldn't resist. Might work when my acne is inflammed?
OMFG. I already made a promise to my face that I will get the Banana Yogurt one once this finishes. Just for the smell LOL. But this would work for acne too?
As for samples, I got these again :D which I didn't mind at all. I should try the foaming cleanser this time.
Personally, so far, despite some problems, I do think SkinFood might be quite likable.
I mean, the products seem quite decent so far.
I don't have much complaints.

Sure, maybe some deception or some crap but it's their sin, not mine.
And it's business.
But as long as they try hard to satisfy me, it's okay.
And that they understand what I want, I'm fine.

If I were to work in something like this, as much as I would love to be honest to customers, I might have to put up a saleswoman's face, which I dislike.

All in all, I'm a consumer, you make me happy, I'll be loyal like hell. That is it.

Random photo of the MuchuuLand Alice. It's overexposured but you can kinda see the eyelook. Simple. For lips, it was nude-ish, with a hint of red in the middle which you can't see.
This photo was before my makeup melted under the Brunei heat LOL.

HM. I dunno which mask to use first.
She did suggest alternating them but they do have a short shelf life no?
Damn, should've asked.


Anyway, 'til then :D

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)