Saturday, March 10, 2012

Huh? Oh crap.

Today, after trying out the sample for the Rice Mask Wash Off from SkinFood, I came to a conclusion that it doesn't suit me.

It makes my face bumpy too :/
And if you remember I bought the full size.

Ugh.

I'm planning to return it and exchange for the Black Sugar one I think.
Since the price is the same :/

Too bad it didn't work out for me.

BUT you see, I made another discovery also.

On the actual purchase itself, I was supposed to get 10% you see.
Right?
I was already technically a member.

I dunno if it's like, tricks up their sleeves but I just checked the receipt and guess what?
It was full price.

I'll show you:
See? Full price.

Deception? I hope that's not the case.
I hope it's just forgetfulness.

But you see? Not everything is going well for me.

That certain someone did something really....sad and pathetic.

Returning something outside, on a doormat on the other side of the house, at night, leaving it there.
And texting that the item is outside.

What kind of man does that? Oh wait, no, boy.

I got so upset, I even wished him death.
Crying outside at night, is not a good thing.

That's it.
My month is already ruined.

MY BIRTHDAY MONTH.

But yeah, I finally put him in a box.
A colourful one too.

In a box, finally.
My leftover V-Day chocs, an alarm clock, his ring I used as a necklace (and mine too), ticket stubs and his picture, receipts that I kept when we went out. They're in this.

I might add more that can fit.

Sigh.

It saddens me because the clock is already part of my life.

But he's just being a jerk now.

I believe just like me, he PMSes too.

I really don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore.

Sigh.

'til then.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)