Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books For Me :D

The ex bought me books tonight LOL.

Weird and funny story but I won't elaborate I guess lol.

(Forced to choose) The Books:

Been eyeing these two for a while.
He got himself two music magazines.
He doesn't read much, so good luck to him!

Well, I haven't been reading much either.

Maybe I should get myself checked into the asylum again, just for the sake of reading. lol.

I dunno, I feel like I should.

Get things sorted with university and then check myself into rehab again, sound good? No?


Well, I'm going to Miri again this...um, Friday I guess.

Gonna get myself a sunscreen :O So that my acne scars stop getting darker :(

I went against the ban and used concealer tonight.

Sorry dad but insecurities are still there.


But it's not like it's very heavy.

Streaky, yes.

Oh, did I tell you I won a giveaway??

:O Didn't expect to, but I'm so very happy :)
And I ordered something online.

:) yay.

One of these days, I'll just do my shopping online. It's a lot cheaper.

'til then, goodnight :)

And Happy Leap Day :DD
Or Belated.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)