Sunday, March 18, 2012

FINALLY!!!

After procrastinating for nearly a month, it's finally in.

No, not that.

My blue contact lenses.

WOOOO!! Achieved something last minute before turning 21!!
It was hard, I don't know anything about lenses, my siblings weren't really teaching anything!
So I told myself today, to show that I'm not pathetic and I can do something once I forced myself to, I can.

It was a do or die situation.
I can't keep procrastinating anymore.

I need to do something. For myself.

And for my friend's video shoot.

And to prove to HIM that I can do it.


Sigh.
Not like he's gonna know.

Whatever.


Ugh.

Anyway, I saw that my Sample Store package was sent (I think)

Can't wait for it.

I believe Sasa would start to pack my things tomorrow.

( '3' ) oh and, I used SkinFood's Acorn Jelly Mask, I think it works better than the other masks.
Darn.

Next time I'll get that.
Next time.


So yeah, two days until my birthday :D

'til then!

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)