Thursday, March 8, 2012

Steaks and Drama

Hey guys! (Assuming people actually read my blog lol)
I got some good news (kinda).

Well, actually I've been fasting for two days so I got to eat my steak tonight! Although it was a bit of a disappointment. I ordered for" medium well" and they gave "burnt well done". It hurt my teeth :(

At least the teriyaki sauce was nice.
It had caramelized onions in it and it was nice!

Here's the culprit to my toothache!

Australian Rib-Eye Steak in....Burnt Well Done.
Yesterday I also fasted and impulsively made Baked Vanilla Lemon Cheesecake!
For something without a recipe, I'd say job well done to myself!

Although, being me, there's bound to be lumps here and there in my batter.
Sheesh.

This is why I can't be a pastry chef.

The small potted ones. These were thicker in taste compared to the thinner bigger one I made.
How it looks like inside. YUM. 
 I really liked tartness of it. It's not too sour yet it's still quite lemony which I liked.

On another note, I played around with my mom's 2+ year old M.A.C Quad. It's in Amazon I think.
I expected pigmented things but was quite disappointed.

But I do like the soft texture of it.
Really soft.

Too bad it's old. But still usable I think.

M.A.C Amazon Quad Palette
Crappy swatches :x


I have to say I really liked the colour combination, as odd as it is. But I won't use the purple one I think lol. I can play with this for a while. Yay.

Oh and, important update on the The Body Shop drama.

I went again, this time with my mom, to go see the manager. Thank goodness one of the SAs remembered me (although pointing out I was with a guy on that day was kinda rude lol) and I just voiced my concern that they haven't contacted me like promised.

Me and my mom gave back our body mists to them.
They told me they might just let us exchange with an item.

But yeah, they were kinda surprised the person who promised to contact me didn't.
So they gave us a card with her name and phone number.
They also told me that they will remind her to call me.

If not, I'd have to call her.

Apparently by "office", she meant Singapore. Oh really?
Brunei goes through Singapore?
How.....sad.

But well, I got this because I couldn't resist putting it off any longer.
The Chocomania line heart soap lol.

Wanted the smaller ones but mom chose this one instead. It smells more like perfume than chocolate.
Well, hopefully this time they'll be more considerate.
We ARE paying customers.
Members even.

Sigh.

I also bought two of these tonight:

Deodorant. Hah. It does contain Aluminium Chlorohydrate but meh.
 I read that it's not good for the body :( but this freaking brand does work all day.
That's that.

My natural salts deodorant sucks LOL.

I had high hopes for that expensive s*it.

Oh well.

'til then! Good night!

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)