Friday, March 16, 2012

The Sample Store

I just made my very first "purchase" from The Sample Store :DDD *applause*

I used the points for three samples that consists of:

- Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream Spf30/pa++ (3 days supply)
- Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream - 50 ml
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Whitening Serum (3 days supply)

I'm guessing they'll come in packets?
But I might be wrong.

Since this is my first time, I can't really elaborate about the service nor review it yet but here's to hoping it'll arrive sometime soon :)

Really looking forward to these samples :) especially the Ginvera BB Cream, because I have this coupon thing I can use for it LOL.

But yeah....

If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link to register:

The Sample Store

By registering, you can instantly redeem THREE samples (2 points deducted for each, so you get 6 points by joining). Your shipping costs will depend on the weight, and your country which they will automatically calculate from your location :)

----

I'm also trying to make a purchase at SaSa...but D: there's something effing wrong with my i-bank.

( ;A; ) it's not showing the real fund D:

Sigh, I really need to call the bank :/

'til then!

-Nisah-

P.S: I have a facial this afternoon. OH PLEASE, DE-CLOG MY PORES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)