Sunday, March 18, 2012

Made My First Purchase!!!

At Sasa.com!!

D: all the time during checkout, my heartbeat was so strong!!!

I was afraid of making mistakes and stuff but I sure hope I didn't!!

Anyway, I ordered 7 items.
Initially, it was 6, but then because I checked out too late, the item I wanted the most (the reason why I was shopping there in the first place) WAS OUT OF STOCK!

It was in stock just yesterday.

2 out of the 6 items, were out of stock, so I had to replace and add an item to get free shipping.
Yes, free shipping.

It's a White Day promotion until the 19th?

Got expedited shipping :DDD

Total of the purchase was USD26 (it was exactly USD25 before that thing was sold out), which is around BND32 something, according to Sasa and XE?

BUT

Paypal charged me BND33.57.
Ceh.

Maybe I should've paid with the cash card instead. Phooey.
That also includes my Sample Store purchase D:

It makes me think twice about using Paypal.
It's convenient yes, but it makes you lose money too lol.


I may have been charged for tax...which I shouldn't be, for the online stores, according to my brother.

He's an online shopping expert, so yeah.

Here's to hoping my items arrive safely D:
None lost, none broken.

Amin.

I don't want bad experience ):

AND I sure hope the post office in Brunei is more reliable this time around.
D: seriously!

Please don't handle my things in a rough way, there's glass in it!

Um, honestly, most of the things I tried were cheap :)
One of them had discount (it's SO fudging expensive here!) and the rest were under BND10!!!

( 'w' ) I wish I had made a purchase yesterday....I would have gotten the Acorn Jelly Mask.

NEXT TIME THEN.
Provided I enjoyed this purchase.

I ordered two mask sheets, one t-zone mask, one SkinFood mask, a hair mask, a whitening toning lotion and a rose water spritz.

Of some sorts.

Um.
I hope the orders I did were all international.

D: ack.

Now I'm paranoid.

Anyway, I got this cute box from my sister for my birthday :D

Ain't it cute??
 It's empty.
She just gave me the box.
Which I requested lol.

I need to put some things in here :)

ROOM REORGANIZING TIME!!!


'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)