Friday, March 2, 2012

Another Miri Haul :O (Mainly SkinFood)

YES. I am totally in love with SkinFood!
Like, yes, really.
And if I had unlimited budget, I would have emptied that shop!

There were a lot of things in my list I didn't get but I'm happy with what I DID get.

I couldn't find SCawaii for Feb!!! So disappointed ): Oh, and only ONE sample after spending  RM130+? Is that normal?

New clothes and an original copy of one of my favourite albums!
Finally got the less harsh scrub lol. Yeah, it IS significantly less harsh but I somehow prefer the rough texture of the Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub :/ but I'm gonna use this instead, for now.

The things I got from SkinFood are:

- Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36 PA++
- (Another) Peppermint Pore Diet Mask Peel-Off (Proves how much I love this stuff!!)
- Rice Concealer Tip
- Parsley & Mandarin Spot Gel (For Troubled Skin)

What I wanted but didn't get:

- Quince Whitening Sun Lotion SPF 34 PA++
- Peach Sake Sun Lotion SPF 32++
- Peach Sake Serum
- Peach Sake Perfect Concealer #2 Natural Beige

The SA recommended the Rice Concealer instead of the Peach Sake one because it can be a bit drying for the under eye area, so yeah, I wanted to try a more liquidy concealer too, so I didn't mind much :)

I got one sample only this time (I guess...one sample per RM100? LOL), it's Acorn Jelly Mask. The SA told me it can be used for spot treatment but I'll try it another time.

I wanted an eyeliner with a marker pen tip so I decided to get IN2IT's. I tried it for a bit...and what I noticed is that it dries slow? Maybe it's just me but it IS pigmented. It smudged because I wanted to check the dryness lol.

Well, if I'm lucky, I wanna try and get a membership card this month LOL. Before my birthday, or during LOL. Ceh.

It took a  lot of energy to not buy face makeup. The one up there, listed, are things I didn't have prior, or have tried (except for the mask peel-off) so yeah. Quite excited, I am :)

And here's to hoping that my skin heals faster!!!!

Okay, 'til then! Stay safe!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)