Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Favourite Products of The Moment!

I think it's appropriate to list some of the go-to products I have right now. Sure, some of them are only quite recent but it felt as if I've been using them for a while lol.

Some of them may need more evaluation (especially the spot gel) but so far, I have no problems with it, and I might even just like the packaging.

Basically they are the things I keep using for the last 2-3 weeks?

And I'm basically loving them.

Here are the products!

Six items I'm currently loving!
SkinFood Rice Concealer Tip Shade 23

Love on first application. It makes my life easier to conceal my dark acne scars without being too cakey!. As opposed to my 20 Concealer Palette, this is more easier to apply and doesn't take time like the palette. On the undereyes, they aren't too dry and on the blemishes, not to harsh. It doesn't inflame them either I believe but then this isn't an in-depth review. I just love this. Works as an eye primer too I believe.

Suiskin Alp's Pure Mist

I don't really get what this is. It's a mist, yes, but what does it exactly do? I use it instead of toners when I'm lazy, I spray it all over my face after applying cakey makeup and it makes it less cakey. What I notice is that it kinda makes my pores look smaller? I'm guessing it's the Witch Hazel. I didn't think it was useful at first but now, I wish it's unlimited because it IS quite expensive.

SkinFood Parsley & Mandarin Spot Gel (For Troubled Skin)

I dislike the smell but I like the feeling of it on my face. I'm not seeing miracles yet but I did read it takes time for it to fully work because it's detoxifying the face from bacteria and such. I do see some fading to the scars but then I've been using TheFaceShop's Brightening Rice Water Cleanser Foam (Migamsu) [I used to not like this at all but now it's like a nice feeling during a shower] too so that might be the case. Either way, I like it for now.

Kanebo Blanchir Superior Cream Cleansing

I know, I'm supposed to be using my Etude House cream cleanser but I like this one more! Plus it's just a sample size. I'll be back to using the EH one soon enough. I like this a lot. I don't know why exactly but I guess for one, it doesn't break me out. So that's good.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart

MAJOR LOVE goes to this product. Loving it so much I practically carry it everywhere in my bag. Sure, it's  not as moisturizing as my Vaseline Lip Therapy but this works. Plus it has a nice tint to it. It's only really red if you layer it like hell and it just adds a sweet touch to a simple look. It makes me look healthier somehow too. It's a red that suits me, finally.

SilkyGirl's Silky White Lightening Pressed Powder SPF 25 in 03 Natural

It's oil-free and it's my exact skin tone (okay, a little lighter). I stopped using this for a while because I thought it caused me to break out but in actual fact, it didn't. Sure, this powder does smudge due to my glasses but it's just when I wear glasses. It's an okay powder and I do like it. It'll last me a couple of months and I'm fine with that. I've been using this more since I'm not using my BB Cream nor foundation for a while. Just concealer and this.

----

Well, that's it for now!!
I'm really liking all of these.

I might do a more in-depth (or as in-dept as I can get) review on them one of these days.


Hope you enjoyed reading that!

'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)