Monday, March 5, 2012

It's HEALED

Let's see, it took a few days to actually look like this, but I can honestly tell you that my skin improved loads just after a night of layering the ointment on!

Just one night, one thin layer.

And it reduced redness, and itchiness and I believe it removed the dead flaky skin too.

Continued usage on and off and this is what I got now!

Look at it! (Okay, not so HQ this one but that IS an improvement!)

Look at it! As if there was no rash in the first place!
Okay, granted that this is not HQ, in real life, there's a layer of shiny skin (?!) replacing the dead one. I don't know how long it'll take to actually return to it's real skin texture but for now, I'm happy.

Although I have to add that it does itch every now and then if I don't apply the ointment.

Other than that, I also took some tablets to soothe the bumps on my hands and maybe also on my face.

But yeah, I guess if I didn't go see a doctor, I'd still be with ugly rashes that just itches like hell.


And you know what? The Body Shop Brunei hasn't contacted me.
I'm a bit unhappy.

Because I also found out that despite what I thought at first, the one that caused my mom to have an allergic reaction is also a Body Mist, not perfume like initially thought.

It's the White Musk Libertine Body Mist.

I don't want compensation or whatnot, just some clarifications as to what actually caused the reaction in the first place. And no, I don't use anything else other than that Cherry Blossom Body Mist on that day.


AND. I don't know what to do with the stupid body mist.
Sure, I can use it on the body and sure, I have an ointment to help if I have another allergic reaction BUT what would YOU do when you have an offending item that caused you needless pain?

Would you use it again? You'd have second thoughts, won't you?

Yes.

That's what I'm worried about.

So, The Body Shop Brunei, if you're reading this (which is highly unlikely), DO CONTACT ME.
I love your products and I'm just very unhappy with this one. VERY.

At least tell me what the ingredient I'm allergic to is so I can avoid it in the future.

'til then!

-Nisah-

P.S: I'd love to do a review on my DUO Body Butter soon but until they contact me, I won't :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)