Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Acne, GO AWAY ):

I would love to tell you guys about my acne story but you see, I'm battling it like hell right now ):
Truthfully, it upsets me a lot. My self-confidence went down by a lot and I feel like I can't survive without covering it up.

I was banned from heavy makeup by my dad but still, I can't help it.
The least I can do is cover up the scars.

I never faced very difficult teenage acne, you see. Usually it's just on my T-Zone, forehead, jaw...nose? lol.

But yeah, it only started late last year? Well, toward the end of 2011. Probably since October?
Getting acne almost every single day.

Confidence level going down....sometimes I had to rely on makeup to go to school (which is forbidden btw)

( ;-; ) and it was even worse when the ex kept pointing it out.

( ;-; ) I really don't know how it happened.

But I think me trying new makeup and not cleansing properly caused it.

And now, I'm stuck with these hideous scars ):
Sometimes they fade, and I'll be happy and then new ones keep popping out.

I don't know.

Stupid SkinTologist ain't helping either ):<
God, money down the drain probably.

I have little hope for them now ):< I wonder if my pores are still clogged by the time it ends. Microdermabrasion my ass. It's still quite active, my acne and clogged pores.

I don't know what to do anymore.

But I may have a glimmer of hope ):

Trying out things on my own.

I'm back to my regimen of using Bio-Oil again. My spot fading cream is not here yet ):< DAMN YOU.

My acne's not under control but I'm trying my best to unclog my pores before my next facial which was supposed to be last week!

If I did go last week, it wouldn't be this clogged I think.

So I've been using my Peppermint Pore Diet mask twice in a row ):
And tonight I saw some major change.

Well, after peeling the mask.
My face seemed brighter and some of the scars I think...well, peeled a bit? I don't know.

I know it's not healthy to deep clean everyday but who knows if this mask is too mild I have to use it everyday.

I'll try again tomorrow ): until my next facial.

The least I can do is try to unclog the stubborn pores.

( ;_; ) do you have any suggestions to unclogging pores?

I tried AHA-BHA products and they cause more bumps instead.

Salycilic Acid doesn't seem to work too.
And Benzoyl Peroxide.

Nor does Tea Tree Oil.

ARGGHHHHHH

"orz I'm doomed.


Sigh.

I feel very very down today.

I hope I'll be okay.

So Acne, GO AWAY!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)