Monday, April 2, 2012

Drama and Anger Management :(

I have unresolved anger.
I've been keeping it in.

Until it burst out today. It's more like a World War 3 with my family today.

It's to do with SkinFood. Wow. Yeah.
I've been loving the brand like hell nowadays. Isn't it quite obvious??

But yeah, they went to Miri today and I asked them to get me some peeling gel and concealer.

It's funny how I got both that I wasn't looking forward too much.

It always happens.

Oh btw, Chlorella Peeling Gel is discontinued???
D: but I think they still have it in Brunei.

That's it, I'm stocking up next time I go.

Yeah.

I hope they don't increase the price just because of that!

Because I'm looking forward to trying it.

I don't want to write about what actually happened because I already kinda mended it....ish

But I got the Rice Concealer Tip in #23 and the Pineapple Peeling Gel.

It's so pretty :O
I hope it works, the peeling gel. I read it can be quite harsh for some skin.

God, I love their packaging.
Although, I have to say, some fade lol. Like my concealer. I'll show the picture next time.


On a side note, I think I need anger management.

Sigh.

Looking forward to finishing my Bio-Essence exfoliating gel and then using this one :)

G'night :D

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)