Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doctor, Help Me

So yeah, finally, after telling my mom how much it hurts, finally she had time to take me to the clinic to get my allergy rash checked. It was already drying I believe, but I still wanted it checked.

Fobancort and ....allergy tablets?
This picture is AFTER a night of applying the ointment I was provided (only a thin layer):

Disgusting yes, I know. But this looked better than it did yesterday!
What I think the ointment did was "dissolve" the dead skin layer? I dunno. I think it did that.

It didn't itch which is good.
But yeah, I haven't tried the tablet. I should only take it if the bumps on the back of my hand appears again.

These bumps that itch like a mother----er.
I noticed that the deadly body mist from The Body Shop only affects my neck and my hand, but that doesn't mean I can't accidentally affect other areas!

I don't want to give it away to someone either! I don't want them to suffer like what I did!

So, I'm still waiting for a call from The Body Shop.

They said they will, let's see.

If they don't, yeah, maybe I'll file a complaint properly, as a customer.

I mean, I LOVE The Body Shop, sure, they are expensive but I grew up with them.

Heck, that's why I'd apply for work there too.

I didn't even care much that they didn't accept me, God knows I can't sell a product.

I'm much too nice, to promote something that can affect me like the picture above.

But well, the body butter works. The one mentioned in this post, so well, I can't say they're all bad.

However, I WILL think twice about buying from them if they don't do anything about this.
I have never had an allergic reaction this bad.

NEVER.

Until I thought I was one of the lucky people who will never have an allergic reaction ever.

So yes, Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist, you're deadly to me.


'til then.

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)