Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Doll Dress Photoshoot Preview

I....I should be blogging about the Lolita Tea Party that I went to the other day, but I shall wait for my friend to blog about that so I can link you guys to her blog lol

I'm sure she'd have a more in-depth account of the event. She is, after all, one of the hostesses :)
I think she planned a successful event and I'm happy for her ^^

I'm so tired from the photoshoot today.
But at least I had very yummy cake to snack on. Though that resulted in a bloated face throughout the photoshoot lol.


I have.....2 people who's going to edit the photos. Two people with different styles and perception of beauty. I will also edit some photos that I'd love to edit LOL.

Some easy ones though, that won't need much edit, because I'm still a noob at it.

Here are some photos:

I edited this :) Just smoothed the skin and edited the lighting.
For this shoot, I was too lazy to pile on makeup on the face, so I told myself it can just be photoshopped lol. I just used concealer and my mineral loose powder. Another reason is that my friend was planning to use flash photography so I didn't want any SPF on me.

So yeah, simple makeup only. Just to cover most of the scarring I have on my face. On my eyes, just a white sticky base and brown-gold eye makeup. For the lips, I lined my lips a bit and finished off with my Dior Lipgloss. In some of the shots I forgot to re-apply. Sigh.

Really need a proper makeup artist to do touch-ups.

The lashes stand out too much lol. They're my natural-looking falsies though. Maybe next time, I'll use the more extreme ones.

Edited by photographer/Maj. Looks very studio-like!
The colour reminds me of Glee. Is it just me? The background, I mean.

This makes me look like a Disney Princess.
Cross between Alice and Sleeping Beauty.

Very creepy. Edited by Maj.
This looks very book-like.

What would the title be?

( 'w' ) ........looks very classic, this edit.

It's after this shoot on the floor did I rip my skirt. DAMN.
Of all times.

It's not obvious, but it's ripped LOL.
Twice actually.
Sigh.


LOL. And another shot I liked (and edited):

Toto liked grass more than posing. Nisah is sad :(
This wasn't meant to be a serious photo but I thought it looked nice LOL.
Way better than some poses I did XD

I mostly had fun with my friends. Thanks to Maj, the photog and to Tin (or Ten) the assistant/baker of the day. She baked yummy matcha sponge cake.

Good thing this wasn't a modeling shoot or the client would have fired me already LOL.


Took close to 300 shots but yeah, only some were good :)
That is the life of photoshoots.

Unless you're very pretty, thin and flawless and knows all your good angles.

I guess.

LOL.

Will post more in the future :)

'til then!

-Nisah-

P.S: I'm so tired, I actually jumped a few times and hurt my feet ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)