Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Got Mail!!

Yep, I got three packages in the same day :)
It was exciting since I've been down recently.
Like, very down.

Two prize mails arrived and my order from BeautyJoint arrived :)
The order was packaged very securely, it was so hard to take it out from the bubble wrap XD I guess that's a good thing. They arrived safely :O did I waste my money for the insurance? lol. I'm planning on ordering something else (next time) from the same site.

Unless I can get better deals elsewhere.

I wish e.l.f offers shipping abroad ):

Prize Mails and Order :O
The first one is from a Youtuber. This is her channel :)
She is very nice ( ^^ ) corresponding with me, making sure it arrives to Brunei safely. And it did!!!
It's a very soft brush.

Can't wait to use it with my mineral powder!

It's quite big. I hope it fits my brush case :)
e.l.f Mineral Powder Brush
These are the two things I ordered from BeautyJoint :D
Really liked the jumbo eyeliner. I really think it's quite effective in making the eyeshadow more vibrant. Due to its sticky texture, it really helps.

I don't think it creased on me when I did a test but then that was only 4 hours.
I'll try again next time to see :)

I wouldn't mind ordering more of it!! I DO need to get a sharpener for it though.

As for the eyelid primer, it's only 5ml and I'm like....what. Seriously?
But I guess you wouldn't need much of it.

I used it on one eye and I think it also prevented creasing but again, I only tested it for 4 hours.
As for vibrancy of the shadows, I think I'd need to use a more vibrant colour to test that.

L.A Colors Jumbo Pencil and e.l.f Eyelid Primer
e.l.f Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Jumbo Pencil in Sea Shells

The ingredients.
It's cruelty free :)
 Other than that, the prize mail from Sasa(dot)com arrived.
There's four samples, two each of the same samples.

It's SkinPeptoxyl Fade Away Cleanser and Neutralizing Toner.

So far, I really like it, but I'm trying to stick to my AC White Clinic regimen.
It's quite natural from what the ingredients say and that really appeals to me.

It's more natural than the AC White Clinic Bubble Cleanser I guess.

Unfortunately, one of the cleansers leaked.
I think 1-2ml of the 5ml sample is gone ):

But it's okay.

SkinPeptoxyl :)

Simple Ingredients.

Apparently it's available in SaSa Malaysia. If the prices are nice and reasonable, I'd buy it.
But I'm just saying this prematurely because it didn't dry me out.

But again, this is just my first impressions.


Overall, I'm really happy with the mail packages I got :)

LOL.

For once, yes.

God, I'm very dizzy right now. I got sick ):

I really should go see a doctor. Sigh.

Okay.

'til then!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)