Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day?

I woke up feeling quite disheartened.
I felt irritated today and stuff.

I just went to get my voucher from Etude House (which we can't use until the promotions are over. But I found it weird because I was sure some of the things don't have discount). I gave the vouchers to my mom, but I don't know if she wants it.

I didn't speak much to her today.

I did end up getting her favourite flowers for today.
Got her lilies.

Orange Lilies
My younger sis got her this cake.
Everyday accessory, Lapis Lazuli
Wearing red somehow calms me down. Though it doesn't complement me that much I guess. But mixing it with blue accessories, I feel good about it? LOL.

I either braid my hair or let it loose nowadays.
Every time I feel like cutting, I don't feel like it.
It's getting heavier though. I do have thick hair.

I find it weird when people compliment my hair. It's horrible LOL. My hair is, I mean.

I guess with longer hair, you can style it more often.

Oh and, sis made more red velvets LOl.

This time she made it with pinkish icing :)

Though I still prefer the first one she made.

Cute, isn't it?
 I wonder if it can be popular enough LOL.
It's quite good actually :)

Anyway, I guess that's that.

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)