Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This and That and A Short Rant

Too tired to think of something nice for the title.

Yesterday night I asked my dad that I needed to go get a new face moisturizer (and hmhm, a Holika Holika BB Cream) but I wasn't sure what to get. Since I "started" my AC White Clinic regimen, I decided to try it out. Their, essencializer. Or something. So I got that (unfortunately, it was way expensive than what I had in mind. Even with the 10% discount :/ sigh. I expected a moisturizer for under BND20 at least. But no, this was like more than that.

So I got this:
The box, is decaying. If only you could see the colour on top of the box XD it faded!!
I'm surprised the bottle is plastic!! I think the AC Clinic range is more to glass? Or something. This is good though, no risk of breaking it. I think.
So far, I think it's lightweight on the skin (used once only lol) I did break out at three different places but that could just be me sleeping late. Been sleeping at 3-4 AM nowadays, dunno why. Weird. This happened before. Like I mentioned before ): it ain't good.

Other than that, I also got this BB Cream from Holika Holika:

It has tea tree oil.
Well, since it's tiny, 30ml only, I wouldn't have a hard time finishing it. It was BND12.90 I think. It's not far off from the Korean price range. Unlike Skin79 and Missha (and the rest), I think Holika Holika isn't too far with their Korean counterpart, but I might be wrong.

I'm just gonna say it out here: If you bring a franchise to Brunei, make sure the price is reasonable. There's no point in promoting that it's the "best", or the latest trend or something if the price is unreasonable!! If it's just a few dollars difference, that's fine but if you doubled the price, or even tripled it, just stop. That's useless.

That's plain stupid and stupidly money hungry. Even your discounts usually are actually what the Korean prices are. Might as well just keep a discount every single fucking day.

Okay. End rant.

Anyway, I'm excited about this because when I swatched it, I liked the smell. And it blended somewhat to my skin colour, which is good (on the hands anyway), can't wait to try it out!!

I was gonna show what the gift I got for my friend here...but...

Maybe, maybe not. I dunno. Should I?

I realize like in almost all my posts nowadays, I complain a lot.
I know but you know, here's to hoping someone who owns the franchise actually stop and think.

I mean, I realize there's a LOT and I mean A LOT of old stock they are still selling on shelves. Why? Because they can't afford to throw 'em out and they'll lose money. There's also another reason why: it's too expensive and Bruneians love a good bargain.

So I guess it's safe to make sure it's not expired?

Just to be careful.

Although I'm far too nice sometimes.
I want to see the good in everybody, even criminals.

That might be my downfall but don't you dare mess with me with customer satisfaction. I assure you, I don't care if it takes months, if you do wrong to ME, you will answer to ME.
I won't stop bugging you.

Yes, I'm naive but once I know you're in the wrong then BAM. You're gonna be in trouble.

Actually, I still think I'm supposed to report Skintologist to the authorities about selling expired products. SKINCARE btw, and unfortunately, my skin is not improving at all.

Felt like my BND$840 (I think) just flew out of the window and got shat at by birds.

I went to them expecting maybe I dunno, medicine? They DID call themselves dermatologists.
Man. I wish I was more customer savvy about it.

False advertisement? I think so.

There's also no follow up on whether or not my skin has improved or not.

Hm.

I should go see a doctor about my acne. Really.
I found out a friend also went to Skintologist for her acne and no, it didn't improve either.

So what does that say?

I dunno.
It's just wrong.

At least the person who's doing my facials and stuff is nice. She's too nice, I don't feel like shouting at her ):

I feel bad.

I guess the worse part is that when they tried to sell me another package saying it can fix the acne from deep down inside the skin, I can only say in a bored tone, "Then why didn't you do this in the first place?"

And they just became silent.
Really.

Milking money from someone who needed real help? Please.

People go to you for help, you see customers as walking money.
That is just wrong.

What? Do you swim in your pool of money?


Hah. Drive a fancy car from your customer's hard earned money that's gone to waste?
Hah.

Don't shit with me, really.
Honestly, I think my skin got worse. I have a picture of before I went to Skintologist and now...
I dunno.

I just want my old skin back. That is all.
I hate having to use makeup before I go out. I really do.

Just, think about it. And if you've ever been "scammed" by them, do tell me. Or maybe your skin has improved from your visits. Everyone's skin is different. I just hate the fact that they treat our skin like "Oh, this'll be suitable etc." Really?

Please.

Okay. Should stop now, short rant became a very long one.

'til then!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)