Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dressmaking? + Food Pic Dump!!

Hey!! ....I just noticed that I have a habit of blogging at night. Like, midnight.
It's fun though somehow LOL.

I guess today I have better mood swings....or rather, lesser dangerous ones. I did kinda snap at my dad LOL. But compared to these last few days, it was bearable. Although, I did have these headaches and breathlessness, even some suffocation. It's kinda annoying. I felt like collapsing/fainting.

But I somehow pulled through.

We went out to eat at the Thai Food Restaurant tonight, my dad wanted to treat my mom for Mother's Day. Since I didn't really eat properly these last few days, I decided to have rice and side dishes. It was nice :D I actually really enjoyed it. Though I made the mistake of ordering HOT Milo. I had spicy food so...it wasn't  a good match!!

Here are the food pics:
CAMHO with sis. LOL.
Sweet and Sour Fish. It had pineapples :O
Green Curry Chicken. My FAVOURITE!!
Mixed Veggies? Didn't eat it much.
Sis' Pineapple Fried Rice
Fish Tom Yam. Yummy!!

After that, we went to look for a tailor to make my dress.
It was SOOOOO journey-ful but funnily, in the end, we went back to the restaurant BECAUSE the tailor shop was actually close by!!! We went back to Lambak and THEN back to Serusop. LOL. We went round and round. I think dad was trying his best to not piss me off so he wasn't that pissed off. We actually went around Lambak and none of the tailors knew how to sew it D:

Unfortunately I can only make the dress tomorrow, because the female tailor wasn't there ):
I have to wake up early ):

Awwww.

However, they did tell me it won't take long to make the dress :D I told them that I might want a separate bloomer. Better that way, no?

But here's what I had in mind for the dress:

Had to quick sketch because I had to show my friend LOL
I had to do lots of revisions to this dress, because I didn't calculate how much fabric I needed LOL. It was actually cuter than what I had imagined though, ONCE I added the dress pattern to the dress. I couldn't envision it in my head just by looking at the fabrics. Although the blue might be a little bit....too blue. But since it's only just a little on the dress itself, it should be fine? I plan to make a big head-eater bow. If the tailor doesn't mind making it, I'd ask them to make it LOL.

1 Meter each for the plain fabric, and 4 for the patterned one. I THINK. God, I hope so.
This was the original design I had in mind LOL.
I dunno, I just hope they're not gonna be angry at me for buying blue fabric instead....OH. I can see now what SJ sees. With the blue for the outside part and the pattern for the inside. Oh, it does look pretty. OH SHIT.

D: but then, blue doesn't suit my skintone very much unfortunately ):

So I'd be fine with this.
I hope. I HOPE it goes well. I'd love a dress I "kinda" designed that is successful. Sure, the Wa Loli my sis sewed for me was my design but then I didn't get to really choose the fabric. To be fair, this one wasn't my choice either  LOL. Meh. I dunno, one day I'll design a better one.

Oh yeah, tonight I decided to like, "make" an shadow palette XDD
The e.l.f custom eyes had magnets on it already, I just didn't have a metal palette for it. So yeah, just chose to be practical and BAM, Redondo Palette.

Redondo Palette.
Covered it using a square Japanese box. It was from a mirror. So yeah.

So yeah :)

You know, I also found out the new bra I got, one of them got the wrong size. I'm usually a B85, but I accidentally got one C85 but it fits well. Oh my, did my boobs grow?

( =w=; ) I guess that's good. LOL.

My skin is getting flaky, it's annoying. If I use a BB Cream, it'll show and emphasize so much. So tonight, I decided to moisturize, conceal and then use a mineral powder foundation. And it works. It looks like it offered enough coverage like a moisturizer, sunscreen, BB Cream, concealer and a pressed powder. LOL. I dunno, I guess it's the powder foundation. It works.

So I guess until my skin doesn't flake off, I'd stick with the simple routine.

Okay, I am tired and I wanna watch BlueXephos' videos :D

'til then!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)