Friday, May 4, 2012

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait. Oh, and Partial Karma.

With a title like that you'd think it'd be a dramatic post? Oh no.

LOL. Guess what?
Most of the things I ordered are already here :)
I think I'm waiting for only one more order and then, the rest are just prizes maybe.

Which brings me to sad revelation.

Wrong Prize Mail D:
I'm grateful for this as it's still my first giveaway that I won, but apparently she mis-shipped the prizes.
It's quite unfortunate because I was looking forward to the neutral quad because I love neutrals.
She wrote on the parcel "Makeup Palette" and I doubt the Revlon one is a makeup palette :O

I didn't even join the contest for the prize that was accidentally sent to me, because I knew the colours wouldn't suit me lol;

I'd message the person who might have gotten mine but what's the point? My prizes arrived like 3 months later? So yeah.

I did message the person who sent this to me but yeah, she hasn't replied. I don't feel like I should use this since it wasn't meant for me. I wish she'd reply ):

But interestingly enough, I've never used either brand so that's good too :)

If she'd reply I'd update here.
But I think part of this accidental exchange is karma but I'm not gonna elaborate LOL

But guess what other things arrived :DD

In one day, three of my packages reached me. Happy, happy me!!
(That included the prize mail, which I didn't recognize at all lol)

*and no, I'm not affiliated with the company nor was I sent any of these. I WISH LOL*

Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool
Sigma Spa Solutions Kit
Pink Goodness!!
Free brush that came with it. It's an eyeliner brush and it fits in my traveling kit :DD
 OMG Sigma didn't take that long to arrive and it was First Class Mail also D: I think it was less than 2 months, or maybe  even less than a month. Not sure lol.

As for the things itself, the regular brushes that came with it are kinda scratchy, not gonna lie. But it's good that I got the Spa Solutions Kit also, since the massager is fun to use :D

On the same day, my package from Korea arrived!!
From eBay.

Got the Acorn Jelly Mask (so far, the only SkinFood mask that my skin truly likes lol) AND IT CAME WITH A SPOON!!! wtf so happy about that. Why? Because SaSa left that out when I ordered the Red Orange Mask thingy. Or whatever it's called.

I also ordered the Peach Sake BB Cream in shade 2. I facepalmed myself.

I know I was curious about it, if it matched my skin tone more or not but basically on me, it wasn't that good, the shade 1 I mean. LOL. I only got it because it was waaaaay cheaper than when you buy here. I mean, it's like BND$23 here??

But then I got nice samples to try out :)
And that included the new Lemon BB Cream, forgot what it's called but it oxidized to my skin colour :DD without making me look too pale!!

But it's not that long lasting I guess but I'm liking it.

Just an FYI, it's not in Brunei yet.

But I did try swatching the other BB Creams at SkinFood. They were really expensive lol. The Red Bean matched my skin tone well and it had two shades available. Do take note.

But the Mushroom and the Aloe Vera, and also the Agave Cactus I think. It was limited to shade 1 only (as in shade 2 isn't in stock, fyi). I liked the Aloe and the Red Bean, the Agave Cactus one was very thick and hard to blend and had a pink undertone to it.

Funny story, because I kept asking if they had the darker shade, the SA pointed out that I was light but then I said I was wearing the Afternoon Tea Lemon BB Cream lol. But it did lighten my face to my neck colour which was nice.

But I received the sample for the Agave Cactus from this seller so I might try it out, yes :)

It came safe. Thank God.
The look when I went out to get my cousin's wig.
I honestly really liked the Afternoon Tea BB Cream in Lemon Rose (I should double check it) so I might just get them next time, online maybe. LOL. Try the other ones :) maybe they're even better :O

Because I liked how they turned to my skin colour.
Why oh why didn't the Peach Sake one turn into it D:<

AND FINALLY. It arrived tonight :O
Woah. I didn't know they were gonna send it home!!
I was ready to pay tax too!!

The famed PMD
 It's smaller than I thought LMAO.

4 days from America? Nice, no? lol

Honestly there was only one option for shipping internationally and I guess it was worth it :D
Now, to watch the DVD and send the warranty card!!

Okay, 'til then!!

Have a great night :D Sweet dreams!!

-Nisah-

P.S: I knowwwww instagram photos :DDD but they look oh so pretty-ful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)