Saturday, May 12, 2012

Recent Buys and A Birthday Outing

Due to my depression and manic breakdowns recently, I kinda go back and forth between normalcy and well, screeching banshee. I scream a lot when I have my breakdowns, never good for my vocal chords. Kinda sad because my vocals are quite important.

Anyway, gonna list out what I've been buying recently :)

I hauled another e.l.f haul just because I could that day, I like the things I got more compared to last time :) which is good. I'm technically broke as of today. Not gonna lie. LOL.

Maybe that's good.

Anyway, on to the things!!!

4 eyeshadows, two lipglosses and a pressed powder.
I really liked everything, I was surprised. The funny thing about Brunei's import of e.l.f is that they ordered all the dark shades. What? Are we that dark? I doubt it. No. LOL. Weird.

I decided to get the powder because I've always wanted a contouring powder PLUS this is matte. Win!!!

I tried it today, it seemed okay. I just wish my cheeks weren't blemished ):

I didn't get the shadow palette for the eyeshadows because it was expensive lol.

I'm loving the glosses, they might be a bit sticky and drying than my Baby Lips BUT I think the smell and flavour makes up for it. Now my lips can smell and taste like coffee XDD without the caffeine :D

And coconuts :)
Sorry about the weird photo. Didn't feel like doing much cropping :(
Matte powder :DD
I'm kinda happy with this as it's not muddy brown :) and it's not too dark for me either.

I'll post swatches of the shadows and this powder when I have time :)

I also got this today during my outing with my friends to celebrate her birthday :)
It's a salt scrub and I just decided to try it out :)

YOKO Cucumber Spa Salt
Here are the ingredients. Except for the fragrance I think it's okay. 
This is how it looks like :) it smells so yummy :D more to melons than cucumber though!
Again, sorry about the cropless photo D:
This is the box. I was so excited when I saw this!!
I was hoping this would be the solution to my pimple problem ): at least help dry it out!!
I'll keep you guys posted about the cream! I'm really putting my hopes up high for this :)

Oh and lookie!!
LOL I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before :)

Just a bit more 'til I say goodbye to this powder :O

Oh yeah, got this the other day too :) they increased their price by 50 cents D:
I had the usuals today at Pastamania :D Cheese Sticks
Aglio Olio (but it was tasteless today D:)
A soda, but a different kind today :) strawberry!!
 And here are the two people I hung out with! Rachel and Nabilah.
The girl in green is the birthday girl :)

The checkered bag is my gift to her :) she really liked it :DD kinda happy!

Rachel and Nabilah :)
We watched Dark Shadows today :D it was fun!!
Well worth it I guess. Considering the last movie I watched was with...him.

The gift I gave her. It's nothing much but was thoughtful!
Okay, this was less negative for once right? I actually enjoyed this. Except for the photo uploading part LOL.

Okay then :)

Good night~~

-Nisah-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)