Friday, June 1, 2012

New Layout + Bought Something From Etude House again~

BOO!!
Apparently my blog has changed its layout and its title :O
Say what?

Well, I like it LOL.
I originally wanted it to look somewhat vintage (maybe next time) but the pic we had as a banner looked oddly....weird. LOL.

My expression though.
But again, might change it to the vintage look one day.


I really like the new layout, do you?
Somehow the pic I chose for the banner looks odd compared to the original. The expression changed due to the change in shadows and colours, interesting, no?

I really have to thank my friend :) and she actually enjoyed doing this XDD
So weird. I'm so helpless and hopeless when it comes to things like this!

She de-cluttered my blog well, no? lol.


Man, my eyes hurt.
I may have got some acne gel into my eyes D:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I went to see a doctor about my acne.
She only gave me an acne gel.
So far, dunno if it's really effective. Controls it somewhat, but doesn't really help prevent it. It helps it heal fast, at least that's good.

But then I've been sleeping late, so that can be another reason why it's not as effective.

I've been stressed quite lately for no reason.
Well, actually, I do have a reason, but it's not a reason.


Anyway, I got two things from Etude House the other day.

Nail Polish in White and Concealer in shade 2.
The concealer is smaller than SkinFood's. Although it's the second shade, it's a bit lighter than SkinFood's. SkinFood's Rice Concealer Tip is my perfect shade, really. If not for brightening, but for concealing.

But I do like it though, I used it today. it seems fine. Didn't fade easily. Haven't tried if it's waterproof. God knows how easily I cry nowadays, my concealer always smudges.

I bought the white nail polish in the hopes that it'd help my sheer polish colors be more opaque.
Haven't tried that out.

So, I used my last voucher and only paid $4.80 for these two.
Not using member's card so yeah.

Btw, does anyone know how many percent the member cards are? They didn't say.


Okay, my eyes hurt so bad now, I should sleep!

Oh and...
Missing you, you bastard.


Yep, I do.


I find every good guy annoying, like what.
Do I like pain that much?

WTF is wrong with me???


):

'til then. Goodnight!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)