Friday, May 18, 2012

"Wanna Be Sweet?" Etude House + Grocery Shopping Haul

Random opening yeah? With this title.

Tomato juice right now, is my best friend. Even though, my skin is peeling like hell. I dunno if it's done a good effect as of yet, but it IS the "Blood of Youth". I mean, Just look at how red it is!!

Blood. BLOOD OF TOMATOES!!
The carton of the one I drink right now. TIPCO :)
Personally, I think it's more liquidy than Dimes Tomato Juice, but a lot expensive also. But still cheaper than the organic one I saw. Maybe the organic one would taste better, who knows.

OH YEAH. I saw this guy get two cartons of tomato juice tonight D: ENEMY. STAY AWAY FROM TIPCO!!! IT'S MINEEEEEEEE.

Just kidding ;)

Tonight I decided to do a test of the Dolly Wink retractable liner. I was like, "OH GOSH, CAN APPLY SO THIN!!!" I was amazed. Actually, it was my skill rather than the liner itself.

HAHA, JOKING.

It was easy to control. And it was also still quite opaque even with over my shadow (which you can't see here lol). Unfortunately, it DID smudge, but just a little. Nothing so sad. It didn't fade, just smudged, especially on the lower lash line.

Freshly applied. So thin!!
So, tonight we went to Hua Ho Mall to get my sister some bras. I got myself one cute one also. Just $8, so ;3 actually there was a $3 one, but it was too thin. Even though I have no boobs (considering how fat I am) I don't think I'd want a thin one D:

Male readers, close your eyes.
Since my period is coming sooner than expected, better get ready.

Might as well, right? lol.
Bra and Womanly Needs.

After grocery shopping at Hua Ho, we went to Times Square. It was already around 9 :O wow. So late. I had some maki sushi and my Mint Milk Tea. I ordered Okonomiyaki but it came late, so I just tapau-ed it *ate some for late supper*.

This is my sister's order. Haru Maki. Spring Roll. LOL. I didn't eat it.
My Mint Milk Tea that was smiling :)
 Other than the bra and the...womanly needs, I also got this tea :) Haven't tried it. But I DO love the brand!! So, I'm excited.

The Nutrilite thing is from Amway. I decided to try and balance my mood with B Complex. I shall try it tomorrow.
"Food" Section.
 Other than that, I decided to get a moisturizer. I asked for moisturizer, the person recommended this. Okay lah, I'll try it. I hope it's okay :) it has sakura ): I'm afraid I might be allergic, but hopefully not. I mean, I HAVE walked amongst sakura trees!! D: I didn't sneeze or anything!

Have you tried this brand before?
 OHH, and here it comes!! The grand finale of sorts.
My Etude House Haul!!

Mini haul? Meh.
I decided to just use my $20 voucher for tonight. It was quite late, didn't get to browse long enough ): So I just went to get nailpolishes and a lip liner.

Wanna be sweet??
Goodies inside :O
6 polishes and a lip liner :)
 I feel bad for the sales assistants because it was so late already ): had only 15 minutes to browse. Just quickly chose colours, didn't get to swatch the polishes.

I can tell you, only two of these are opaque at one coat.
Two at two coats.
Maybe one at three.

And one that I looked forward the most, even 4 coats didn't do it D:<

LIKE WTF.

Just horrible ):

Okay, I'll tell you. It's the Mint Green one.

Sad. I wanted a Choco Mint nail theme but that failed. It just looks like a faded white, very pale. Like, it's pretty, but not that pretty. Nor was it perfect either ):

I'm gonna redo my nails tomorrow. I might just decide a Tigger theme :)

This amounted to BND$22.30.
Which means.....

*drumroll*

.
.
.
.
.

TA-DA!!!!!
I'm a "princess" now!!
 Tee-hee. But it didn't say how much discount I get :O
Except for birthday discount.

Some say 15%, let's hope so.

Oh yeah, I was checking the lip liner and...

So short. That's the max it can go.
For $4.90 I guess...it's okay.
The refills are the same price too, but dunno how much in one refill box.

I hope it's more than one.

Oh yeah, the nailpolishes are $2.90 each.
I want to try the matte ones which are $4.90 each.

I guess next time, I'm gonna get a top coat and a base coat, dunno if I want from TheFaceShop or Etude House. But yeah :)

I guess I'm happy with tonight's things.

My mood swings are calmed down today too.
Thank goodness.

I'm happy :)

So yay.

I'm gonna go drink green tea :)

Thanks for reading (do I even have readers?)!!!

'til then!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)