Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Outing with Friends and Look What Arrived!!

Today I went out with my friends, you know, just to catch up kind of thing. We didn't do much catching up, but a revelation for the worst was brought to my attention and I tried my best to not be affected by it. Even though it hurts me inside a lot. All I can do is pray ):

I woke up late today and I had less than an hour to get ready before my friend picked me up. I stupidly decided to wear my clear contacts because I know, if I don't, it'll be a waste!!!

My hair looked awesome at first but as the day goes by, it went horrible LOL.

Here's an instagram pic of me after I got ready:

I look pained from the lenses here.
And "genki"er here LOL
Anyway, I first ate at The Colony. That place is bittersweet to me now, but Goddammit they serve the best Chicken Avocado Foccacia ever!! Sure, eating that reminds me of him but it still filled me up well. Farah had the red velvet. And then we talked, while waiting for our other friend.

Then we went to Coffee Bean so that Carmen could have her cupcake/muffin and caramel.....frappucino? LOL. Cannot recall it.

We had more talks and stuff there, and I felt sleepy but it was hard because of the lenses.
Somehow, I always keep forgetting to take pics of friends. Damn.

Not a picture person anyway. Even when I was with my ex, taking pics were the last thing on our mind. Dunno if that's a blessing or a curse.

I went to buy some e.l.f stuff after that at Paloma.
Just randomly picked some things. I'm pretty sure they were old stock but meh.

I hope the zit zapper works at least. It smells like my Etude House Pink Spot Powder. I think it's the camphor.
Forgot to add I wore this and my aquamarine bracelet out. It looked good with my outfit wtf.
My mom got that for me, randomly. It's a Lapis Lazuli and it's quite pretty and fashionable, weirdly. I despise the fact that it's blue...because the ex loves blue. Somehow I'm being tossed blue things recently from mom. That included a bra. I'm not a fan of blue but for accessories, I don't mind. And undergarments, I also don't mind :x

Made this the other day, Gnocchi a la Antam. It's peeled tomatoes and some tuna. Then I added some flavours, some herbs and stuff. Might make some tomorrow too.
Wrote this for Versatility. I should charge them extra coz the ex is there and he's being mean. I joke. But seriously.
Oh, that brings me to one embarrassing fact.

I made a "fanpage" of myself.
Or rather, for my work in singer/songwriting, drawing and writing.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNiSA

I'd appreciate a like, but then it's not for my blog wtf.

Are people even reading the crap I write here?
LOL

Ah well, it's more like therapy for me.

Oh yeah, lookie here.
It arrived :DD

The Dolly Wink....retractable eyeliner? I dunno what you call it. But I've never seen this before :O
And apparently it's limited edition? Boy, do I feel special LOL

Can't wait to try it out!! My first Dolly Wink product!!

Tsubasa looks very awesome here :D
Awww, a note :) last time there was no note. How nice.
Oh yeah, I went to survey TheFaceShop and Holika Holika today. Might get something from them next time :) and I saw that The Face Shop had matte eyeshadows!!! LIKE WTF.

:OOO interesting. But none of the shops had translucent powder. Wtf.

I also ranted about Tony Moly while at TheFaceShop. I should post the rant next time. It's not that bad, it's more to pricing and product quantity. I mean, TheFaceShop (and apparently Holika Holika) is known for the volume of the products (to me, anyway) and like, it's...just not worth it. Some products. Personally, okay?

I like things big. That includes the product.

Ah well.

I need to try and sleep earlier. Been sleeping at 3 nowadays. This happened before, with two reasons: thinking about my ex 'til I get worried sick OR there's a ghost/spirit around bothering me again.

Yes, again.

Sigh.

I wish they'd just leave me alone ):

Anyway, good night :DD

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)