Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Doll Dress :D + Korean Food For Dinner

I went to get my dress from the tailor today :)
I'm actually really, really satisfied with it. I feared the worst, you see. So I guess that's good to not put my hopes too high. Sure, it's a different interpretation than what I had in mind, but to have put blind faith into a place I've never made clothes from before, it was a risk that paid off.

Right? Don't you think so?
Sure, it's not perfect, but I think it's cute. Really cute :)
Dad always nagged that the clothes I made always had no other use other than photoshoots or certain events, so I made sure this time the dress can be used on another occasion.

For this dress: PREGNANCY DRESS.

It has elastic bands around the tummy area so win-win :D
Plus it's so cute :)

I'm sure my future husband wouldn't mind. Whoever he is.

The only beef I have with this are the white parts, apparently it's like fabric for school clothes so :/

Ah well lol.
Maybe in the future I can alter it.

I should've made the sleeves detachable :O

Anyway, here are some pics of me in it LOL

Forgot to put on the shoes. I assure you, it's shorter.
I just finished fixing this wig last night ( ;w; ) it's been tangled so much, I cut a bunch of tangles off.

I'm surprised at how well it fits the dress.
Someone said it reminded her of Alice in Wonderland.
Sigh. It made me feel like I should have done the video shoot in this dress instead LOL.

Without the wig. I find this dress suitable for the Lapis Lazuli necklace too.
Blue....again.
Sigh.
I don't even like blue ):

Feeling blue I guess.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind going out with this dress.
Sure, people might think I'm pregnant but who cares XD

I'm sure my babies will be cute.

If I can have kids.

Yesterday's Dinner
I had some Korean Spicy Rice Cakes from Seoul Garden. It was nice :)

But I had a tummy ache today.
I wonder if it's from this :O lol

Maybe because I ate a lot.
Look at the side-dishes!!!
SIX SIDE DISHES.

LIKE OMG WTF.

Will definitely go there more often :)

It was yummy. Thank goodness there were no shrimps. I HATE shrimps.

Okay :)

Might blog again later!!

Have a nice day!

-Nisah-

P.S: My maid got angry coz I told her I was charged $80 for making the dress, headband and the non-poofy bloomer. I'm sorry I was afraid to haggle ( ;w; )

Oh yeah, extra pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)