Monday, May 7, 2012

An Oily Experiment

I was bored yesterday, so I decided to do an experiment. I've seen this a lot on bloggers so I decided to use an oil blotting paper like them and see how oily the things I've been using (or avoiding). From this experiment, I can safely say that I'm surprised at how oily the primer and one of the BB Creams are, despite how small of a swatch used!!
Well, just look at it!!

I've labelled it here. I hope you all can see it!!
This is after 30 minutes to an hour?
This is after a while longer. Wow.

As you can see, the Peach Sake has very little oil. But despite this, it still makes me oily after maybe, 4-5 hours? Or less. I don't count. But interestingly enough, using the Rose Lemon is fine for me.

It doesn't break me out.

I think the primer breaks me out. I should check again.
The Ginvera one I think, it broke me out but again, need to check that again.

Sasatinnie...it's too light for me to use.

So yeah, I guess experimenting like this helps to see how much oily your foundation/BB Cream/primer has!!

Do try it out.

And here's some useless photos I took today.
I actually wanted to use my clear contacts but didn't have time.

Here I'm using my SkinFood Tomato Suncream, Rose Lemon BB Cream, Rice Concealer Tip, Peach Sake Perfect Concealer and then my SilkyGirl Pressed Powder. For the eyes, just SilkyGirl Gel Liner in Black and for the lips, Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart.

Yes, my face still needs heavy coverage ):
I've edited the lighting here but didn't have to edit noticeable blemishes and whatnot.

No shadow day, coz it'll crease anyway.
Without glasses.
I have my eyes on either SkinFood's Mink Mocha eyeshadow quad or SilkyGirl's Bare Classics. Either that or an imitation Naked Palette.

I'd post a pic of it but they don't have nice photos of either D:<
Damn.

LOL me and my neutrals.

Well let's face it, with my skin tone it's hard to be colourful. I might as well sell my 120 palette to someone who can actually use all colours!!!

And I'll stick with my neutrals.


Okay,  I'm tired.

G'night!!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)