Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Products I've Been Loving! (Makeup)

Hi guys! I have so many products I've been using recently, sometimes I can't even remember!

I think I should do a separate one for skincare, but one product sneaked into this post LOL. I was taking a pic on Instagram and I noticed that it can't fit all my faves! I won't talk about the skincare product here I guess.

Anyway, here are the products:

Love these!
1. theBalm "Nude'tude Palette"

- I've been using this palette a lot recently! I've barely made a dent though, because you know what? A little goes a long way! My fave shades are Snobby, Selfish and Sexy!


2. essence "Stay Natural Concealer"

- This is a recent favourite. It's not super long lasting, but for a couple of hours, it's good. Affordable and it covers well, set it with a good powder and you're good to go (as in, increase the longevity.)


3. Cyber Colors "24H Eyebrow Pen"

- It's in '01 Gray', and applies so nicely. It lasts a long time (as the name suggests) and blends easily too. Sometimes I can accidentally overdo it, but since it's a bit waxy, you won't have that problem as much.


4. essence "I ♥ Stage Eyeshadow Base"

- My go-to primer nowadays. I love it a lot!. You can read the review here.


5. SkinFood "Tomato Sun Cream SPF36 PA++"

- My new best friend when I don't want to wear a foundation or BB cream. I don't know why but it just makes my face look a lot put together! I normally wear it at night when I go out XD I'm actually running out of it! It's not too heavy and blends so easily.


6. Rimmel London "Stay Matte Pressed Powder"

- In 'Transparent'. I didn't think this powder keeps me matte for 5 hours, but it really does a good job. Paired with my sunscreen, this is awesome! There's so much product too!


7. The Body Shop "Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm"

- I recently reviewed this. It's my go-to lip balm right now.


8. Revlon "Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick"

- Totally loving 'Mauve it Over' right now! Lovely MLBB lipstick that's not too pink, not too nude. It's just lovely! Doesn't dry me out. Review here.


9. Etude House "Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color"

- In 'Raspberry Mousse Cake'. I use this as a cream blush and it's just lovely. Easy to blend and the colour looks so natural! You can read my full thoughts here.


10. Etude House "Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine Mist"

- Recent favourite. Really helps keep the sebum at bay, especially when paired with an oily face product, like BB creams! Kinda sticky.


11. elianto "Cream Concealer (or something LOL)"

- In '03 Warm'. Perfect shade for my skin if I don't wear anything too light! I have a hard shade to match! My face is a lot pinker and darker than the rest of my body that's yellow based. It really does the trick when I don't want to wear a foundation. Just spot concealing and I'm good to go!

--

That's it for the makeup products I'm loving so far. I don't think the sunscreen counts as makeup, but I generally treat it as part of my makeup routine! So it's makeup to me~

I think if I was given a choice, I think I can survive with just these as my makeup products. No eyeliner? That's true. I don't generally use it unless I have a lot of time! With my thick rimmed glasses, you can barely see them anyway!

I will definitely do some in-depth reviews for some of the products! Anything you'd like to see first?

'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)