Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Etude House Play Color Eyes Palette

This is the palette that caught my eye last night @_@
Since I missed out on the EH Rose Flowering Eyes Palette, I really want this.

There I go again ( >A< )

Kinda fixed SOME of the wordings.
Some I ignored LOL.
You can find the original on some sites.


Out of the two, I am gravitating more toward #2 So Chic Play.
I am in LOVE with #1 So Hot Play's 'Burning Red' and 'Temptation' BUT not the last 5 colours. I don't do smokey eyes that much.

As for the second palette, the only colour I might not like very much is 'Midnight Star' and 'Glam Forest'. So basically, 2 out of 10 is out but the rest is in.

That beats the first palette, no? LOL


I was in love with 'Blossom' from the Rose Flowering Eyes, so I'm tempted by the red and orange.


EEK.

Well, I MIGHT get this.

Or I'll wait for reviews and swatches.

I DON'T KNOW.


IF I DO GET THIS, THEN IT'S PALETTE FASTING.


UNLESS I GET IT, I SWATCH IT AND I DON'T LIKE IT THEN IT MIGHT GO ON A BLOGSALE.

HELP.



Another negative is that I prefer #1's packaging over #2.

Sigh.

I am NOT getting both, that's for sure.


Should I get it???


I really should write more reviews lol, rather than rambling or ranting.


If you guys are gonna get it, which palette do you like more?
Tell me!

'til then, take care!


-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. is this available in brunei etude house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet I believe, they haven't announced it. Sometimes they don't bring in some items :/

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)