Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I don't need sleep.

...I was gonna sleep but I kept thinking about death.
It's been a few days since it's like that. I wasn't depressed.
Well, now I am.


It's nothing too bad. I can still control it, so far...
I decided to do chores like laundry and feeding the cats, cleaning the area, washing some dishes, etc.

Kinda feel like playing games too.


Sleepy...but I'd rather do some stuff, y'know.



I wanted to clean my room and organise my makeup but my room's just too small for this.
Makes me wanna have a small room just for makeup.


Sigh.

Kinda contemplating on selling my still new UD Naked 2 because I have the MUA 'Undress Me Too' that I won from a giveaway held by Ka Sheila. It's not the same payoff, I'm sure (well based on reviews online, plus UD makes awesome shadows) but then again, I don't think I need it. I WANT to keep it for the sake of keeping it. I bought that as a birthday present for myself.

...but it's like, I kinda want MORE.


I'm eyeing this new palette I saw last night.


I don't even know about the colour payoff yet.

It's just that...I want it.



I told myself after Balm Voyage, I'll stop, but this palette is just...so cute.


Limited edition too.


But forget about that.

I'm just frustrated because I have less space now.
If I organise my makeup space well, I can at least use my makeup in a good balanced rotation.


The only palette I've made a dent on is the Sleek Au Naturel, which is funny because it doesn't WOW me. I just love to use it lol.


My sister gave me (I think I mentioned this) three of her TooFaced palettes and one Sephora (although I've convinced her to take it back because it was a gift from her hubby) so that added to my collection SIGNIFICANTLY.

Interestingly, the only palette I liked so far was the Sephora one LOL.


A review will come soon hopefully.


Makeup kinda made me depressed. Well, it added to it.


Maybe I can get a new vanity place. Or a better drawer for them.


( =_= ) sigh.




Well, maybe I should take a nap.

I don't wanna break.


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)