Tuesday, November 5, 2013

When Dreams Mirror Reality

I had a disturbing dream the other day.
A car accident.

Involving someone I care about.

Dreams like that could be metaphorical or literal. Since I have had many precognitive dreams, I was half worried.

I brushed it off though because it was illogical.


Then yesterday, my friend brought up something.

It matched with the dream.



I instantly got worried and started crying, praying that it's just a dream.

Just a dream.



I don't want it to be a reality.
Yes, the person lived in the dream, but nobody wants someone they care about to experience that.


I've had a car accident before, it wasn't pleasant. I was young, I had to be stitched on my brow area, it was quite close to my eye then.



It's not a pleasant thing.



Literal or metaphorical, it was scary enough for me to want to not care.

Because it'd be too scary for me.



Because I wouldn't be able to be there if it happened.
I hope it won't happen.


I pray that it won't happen.



Dreams either tell you something about yourself, or it's precognitive.
That scares me, the latter.



Either way, sometimes I wish I didn't have the ability to dream.




I was so worried I cried, again and again, because I don't know what will happen.


Hm.


'til then, take care!

-Nisah-


P.S: The winner hasn't responded, I guess I'll have to pick a new winner :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)