Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Headache-y Haul

Hi guys!
Sorry I've been neglecting my blog for a bit ):

I'm actually having a migraine right now x.x; dunno what caused it.

I've been busy doing chores and stuff, plus my parents are away. Half of my family is away u.u; so my brother's family moved in~

That means I can spend more time with Baby Qawi~~

He always one leg up when he watches Pocoyo!
He's like, seriously adorable.
Not very talkative for a baby though.

I mean, he's not a talkative baby XD

Reminds me of myself lol. When I was a baby.
We sent of my family to UK yesterday, so yeah, I'm alone on the second floor of my house ):
Surprisingly, I'm not that scared.

I won't say that I'm used to it but yeah.
It's okay.

My look from yesterday.
I went with a casual approach in clothes. Just an oversized shirt that makes me look pregnant.


Today though, I went out with my bro's family for dinner and I really wanted to go to Tony Moly for their Birthday Sale XD

70% off baby!!

I only got three things though.
Because I don't want something I don't really need or have many of.
I don't have many bases lol nor do I have this cute clear pact. I hope it's good.

I'm in love with the smell of the Cappuccino scrub BUT since I have migraine, it made it worst D:

So yeah, instead of spending BND61.70 I got these for BND18.50!! Talk about bargain!

Other than Tony Moly, I also went to SKH for some daily necessities.
I ran out of my scrub and also uh, um, feminine wash.

I also bought a lotion just because I needed something more convenient.
Unfortunately I accidentally took the bigger lotion :x so it cost a bit more than I had intended to spend.

Other than that, I also got myself some uh, pads LOL.
 

Last but not least~

Got myself some hair ties XD
I've been using my Japanese hair tie for a lot of things so I really needed something new.
Got 5 lol.


You know what I hate about chores?
I just painted my nails the other day and this happened:

Major chipping LOL.
Actually, on the third day, it was already chipping ): usually with my TFS top coat, it'd last longer.

The colours are pretty but they sure are a b**ch to put on!!

And hard to clean too!!

You can always go to my Instagram for more photos and daily updates :D

I need to throw up and rest.
Damn migraine.


Anyway, take care guys!!

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. \(>o<)/ That baby is so cute!! It seems like you know so many babies!! I haven't played with a baby since o-o... I was in junior high school? I can't remember -__-;;
    I really like that usamimi hairband that you are wearing in the picture >.< I really want to get one, but they don't sell any in Canada o3o I will probably have to make it myself DIY style!! :D
    Your nail polish reminds me of cupcakes btw X3

    <3 Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This baby nephew of mine just loves me for who I am lol. I don't even hold him!! I dunno, he just likes me XD so it's easy to entertain him. He's learning how to walk right now and it's gonna be his first birthday soon!

      I think a DIY would be nice :D I'm actually planning on making some too since I have so many patterned fabric.

      My family asks why I wear them. I wear them coz they're cute!! D: I enjoy wearing them.

      I actually painted them that colour because my sister baked a cupcake with the same theme colour! :D

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)