Sunday, July 14, 2013

Clothing Haul :D

This is rather impromptu LOL.
I was out with my parents and my nephew and we just came from the hospital. I needed to see my doctor about some things...and well, it made me feel down.

So yeah, we went to Hua Ho Mall to buy a rice cooker LOL. I was gonna buy some headphones but I actually need a very good one for music making so I passed.

There were some cute clothes from this brand called EighteenPlus? They just have the cutest things!
So mom decided to get me some clothes because most of the clothes she got me were small :x

Granted, normally I wouldn't agree to clothes that cost more than BND50 per piece but I was feeling down.


( ;-; ) I'm spoiled, I know.

This is friggin' cute. Unfortunately it's quite pricy :/ I normally don't buy something that costs this much.
By this much I meant: BND54.90.
This normally cost the same like the one on top but it was half-off.
Goodness.
It's so cute D: Comes with a belt too. (Not in photo)
This is more of a stretchy material and is really comfy.
Still unforgiving with the price though. BND49.90.
This is cute and light and is the cheapest one here.
BND19.90.
I really normally only indulge myself in expensive makeup lol; so yeah, this is a bit different.
But I don't think I'll be shopping for clothes again in the near future.

Except for underwear I guess.

Last but not least~
I decided to get a Zam-Zam Hair Oil.
I chose the coconut variant.


Never have I tried this oil! I just wanna try it out because my friend says my hair will grow a lot faster!

Well, I hope so D: I hate it short.

Cheapest thing in this post, definitely.

I'm loving the LUSH Mask of Magnaminty.
ICE CREAM I TELL YA.


Anyway, I should sleep.
I really wanna throw up :x


Good night then!
Take care.

-Nisah-

P.S: Check out my blogsale on makeup and skincare :D RIGHT HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Those pieces look so cute >3< We have very similar tastes. I love all the floral (-'w'-)b It seems like Indonesia sells tones of cute clothing ^^

    In Canada all teenage girls dress the same =__= They all wear black leggings or skinny jeans with a brand name hoodie, like TNA or Lulu Lemon. I always stand out when I wear my girly clothes o-e;; What is it like in Indonesia?

    Btw, I really like your hair short ^-^ It makes you look very youthful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rei iwi I'm from Brunei~~~
    Granted we're surrounded by Indonesia and Malaysia iwi and I always shop in Malaysia (coz its cheaper)

    I'm actually trying to dress more girly. I've always liked these kinds of clothes but they never sell these. So i'm happy there's a brand that has that style.

    Ohgod. Here they mostly dress like that. I normallt wear black tights or leggings with my dresses of course.
    Some dress a lot cuter though. Mostly influenced by Korea and well with a mix of conservativeness

    South East Asia in general is quite hot. Around my area it's humid and stuff. But it's very green

    Since it's the fasting month now, everyone ia not eating and stuff.

    I am actually having a haircut as I'm typing this lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)