Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Brownies...? (Couldn't think of a title, really)

I've been having migraines these past few days...and today, I had some bad chest pains. Again.

I usually have chest pains when I'm distressed or when I just woke up from a bad dream (usually when I see my ex in the dream), so yeah, this caught me off guard.

I had nausea, that tightening of the chest and these...constant needle-like pains in the middle. It felt like bone hitting one another, amplifying the pain. I didn't know what caused it, but it made my right hand kind of itch, from under the skin.

At the same time, I was torn between wanting to sleep, and at the same time, feeling like wanting to call the ambulance.

As I'm writing this, the pain has subsided but I still feel it, quite faintly.
Since my parents are away, I tried not to think about it.

I backtracked to what I ate and stuff.
Did I cause an artery blockage or something? lol.


Not exercising at all will definitely take a toll on my health, I know that.
Sometimes I wonder if I'd just drop dead from not taking care of my health.

I'm not morbidly obese, yeah, but my family has a history of diabetes. My grandfather passed away from it, and my dad has it too.

I could easily get it. I LOVE sweets, I can't say no.


To add insult to injury, I just baked brownies yesterday:

Look at that goodness.
Although to be fair, I didn't like it as much lol.
I dunno. I can't really place what could have caused it.
It's not stressed, I wasn't stressed.
I didn't find anything that'd affect me that way.

It just happened.
...just happened.


I've stopped taking my anti-depressants for months already. I'm not taking any other medication (although I do think I might need to start on my stomach ones again) so I'm not sure really.


Could it be diet and lack of exercise?
It could be.


Either way, my friend wants me to consult a cardiovascular thingy since I always have chest pains.


I really don't wanna go see doctors again.


But who knows.


I should sleep. It's already 3.27AM.

Take care then.

-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. I usually feel my hands itch from under the skin when I am crying and am really really sad : / Maybe you need to do some type of cleanse? : < Something to flush your system out. I know some people who drink lemon juice, mixed with honey and cyan pepper for like a week to clean out the toxins.
    BTW!! Is that cream cheese on top of the brownie?? I made the exact same ones a couple weeks ago, except they were red velvet X3

    Maybe we should start some kind of healthy eating and diet tag? Like post what you've eaten each day on a page for a month or something? I dunno ^^

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)