Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's Almost July....Bye, GFC D:

EDIT: Is it GFC or Google Reader? Either way lol.

As you all may know and have read before, Google Friend Connect (GFC) will be gone.
It's been a nice platform to follow your favourite bloggers and all that, but now, it's gonna go bye-bye ):

There's another way to follow your favourite blogs (and even my blog, if you want -It's appreciated!-) and that's Bloglovin' :D

You can even move your current reading list to Bloglovin' with a simple button:

Simple and convenient!
You can import your reading list here

After that, you can even organize it (I need to organize mine still) and I love that!!

So yeah!

You can just click the button down there to follow my blog and keep yourself updated :D

Follow on Bloglovin

It'd make me pretty happy if you follow my blog :3


I'll be sure to have some reviews up soon~

'til then, take care!!

-Nisah-

5 comments:

  1. It's too bad GFC is moving away T^T I wonder how they will incorporate bloglovin into blogger o-o;; Do you think we'll have to switch between webpages to edit our blogs and to view our subscriptions? x.x

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be annoying ( ;-; ) I rarely visit Bloglovin' right now. Why'd they have to do it, I dunno :/

      But Bloglovin' has a nice interface, I give 'em that. But yeah, I hope there's a widget for it. Maybe they already have it and I missed it lol.


      But let's hope it'll work out!

      Delete
  2. I followed! :) I'll miss GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for an award ^^, check it out!

    http://tootsyrollwitlove.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award-vba.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know! thats too bad that gfc will be gone :(
    i prefer gfc to bloglovin' :((((


    JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY HERE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)