Saturday, July 13, 2013

UK Haul :D (Through My Parents)

Yes, you read that right.
Through my parents! LOL.

They just came back from the UK. They were there for my sister's graduation.

I didn't ask for much, I actually got all the things I asked for, and some.

My dad kinda indulged in some pricey skincare ( ;^; ) I feel like they scammed him! (I wish he'd remember the price tbh, so I can check)

If it works well though, then I'd be in a pickle to see if I'd EVER repurchase them XD

My mom bought me some questionable clothes. In small sizes because she thought I'm stick thin now.
FALSE.

Oh mom XD;

Anyway, here's what they got me~

Mom's Picks.
The blue shirt is from Forever21. I quite liked that one.
It fits well.

THEN comes the weird shirt with tassels everywhere! Mom thought it'd suit me.
Uh. Mommmmmmmm noooo.

Plus it's S-sized. I'm an L.

It fits, but I look so fat in it.
Plus, my niece said I looked like a bird.

The black lace shirt is pretty but...it's a lace backing and lace peplum and stuff.
Looks good but too revealing and I look fat XD

The white lace shirt is cute but mom got it in M-size u.u;
I look super fat.

To fit these small clothes, I need to lose at least 5-10KG.

She also got me this sweater from H&M. It fits fine.
MOTIVATION!!!!

Dad's Picks.
Dad got me some cute trousers :D it looks nice.
He also picked a Dorothy Perkins' dress~

Mom insisted on choosing a smaller size but thankfully dad decided to keep the larger one.
By far, the dress is my favourite.

I've been slowly trying to see if the Peter Pan collar fits me but mom took it very seriously and chose it all based on that XD;


But yeah, losing that much weight might be beneficial for me.

Soap&Co. Stuff
When dad took this out of his bag, he was like "This cost 100+ pounds."
He said this while taking out the Body Scrub.

I was like "WHAT."

A scrub that cost that much??? FOR REAL?? DAD!!!

After all the confusion it turned out that overall everything cost that much.
Still, quite expensive really.

I feel like the saleslady scammed him though :x

Dad got me the Ocean Body Scrub, Mineral Peeling Gel and the quite popular Nail Kit in Passion.

Next are the things I asked from my mom!

Two of each!
MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer (BOGO I think)
She bought two of the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in Transparent.

LUSH is LOVE.
Then comes the things I asked for from LUSH :D
She got all the things I wanted plus one extra.

The Power Liquid Lipstick!
LUSH gave some free disposable makeup applicators since my mom asked lol.
I wished they gave some samples from their soap or something!

I tried both Herbalism and Mask of Magnaminty...
LOVED the smell of the mask!! It's like Peppermint & Pistachio Ice Cream!
It contains no pistachios though.

My first Coach bag.
Mom decided to buy everyone a Coach bag.
( =w=* ) MOMMMM.

I have the purple one lol. It's for Raya so I didn't mind.
I personally don't really like Coach, to be completely honest.

How pretty is that??
Last but not least, a shawl from my sister.
I chose a blue one to fit my with new baju kurung.

Well, I hope it'll fit!


Have you guys prepared for Raya? LOL.

I feel spoiled :x Alhamdulillah though!
I wished the clothes were a lot bigger though, but still, it acts as motivation to lose weight XD

But if I DO lose weight, that means everything else would be loose D:

EEK.


Choices, choices.

But it'd be nice to be healthy and smaller in size for once.


I've never been thin.


Anyway, I'm a bit tired lol.

'til then, take care!!


-Nisah-

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha, you're family is so cute >3< I love how they try to hard to find things that they think you'd like. My mom is almost the same size as me, so if she ever goes to get me anything she usually gets the sizing right ^o^

    I used to get worried about losing weight too. I have tones of clothes that I love and would hate to have to get rid of >3<

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)