Friday, July 12, 2013

Cosplay Test: Mey Rin from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Ever since I found out that my nephew has the Harry Potter glasses, I knew that I needed to try out the wig I had for Mey Rin lol. With makeup and lenses.

I don't have the costume yet unfortunately!
I wanted to lose more weight before I start making it though.
For the dress, I need to make it at the tailor but I think I can make the headdress myself. The apron is a bit complicated for me to make.

Sniper Version I wanna do.
But yeah, I need to also be able to pull off the nerdy one (easier than the more sexy sniper version LOL)

FAT THIGHS GUYS!!

Adorable Mey Rin
I have the fabric already. I decided to go a bit darker than the blue people usually use.
As for the wig, I just trimmed the bangs a tiny bit. I haven't fixed it.

I edited my awful dark circles with Photoshop LOL
You can view some of the unedited ones on Instagram or my FB.

I quickly trimmed my brows with a brow shaver just to try this look out lol.
Looks okay.

Normal version lol
Looks odd. I guess it's due to the weird Harry Potter glasses.
It's not comfy!

Pfft! Bu!
Then it's time to transform into the Sniper Mey Rin~

Well, partially.
I like how my eyes look animated already with just the lenses and black eyeliner!
I wonder if I can pull off an 'I'll kill you' face.

"Can I kill you?"
 My favourite photo is this:

Loving my eyes in this shot.
You don't need outrageous anime eyes if you have big eyes already!
My glasses hide my eyes pretty well.
Heck, it made my eyeliner go away that well...

My eyes look very East Asian.
I cut my front bangs a bit too short.

I fail.

But it looks okay.
My good angle is definitely not face-front shots lol But other than my nose, I look okay.
No?

Ah well.

'til then!
Take care!!

-Nisah-

2 comments:

  1. >3< You look soooo cute!!! I love your eye makeup with the cosplay. Pink/purple hair suits you very well c: I love how pink your eyebrows turned out too.

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky that I have an eyeliner of that colour ;w; if not it'd be more difficult i guess.

      I didn't try it with falsies yet. I dunno if it'll suit falsies. I'm still looking for a smudge-free black eyeliner~

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)