Friday, July 5, 2013

Old Pics + To Be Reviewed

Hi :D
Sorry I haven't put up a new review just yet. Maybe later tonight.
I need to take pics and stuff.

We had a tahlil tonight at my Grandma's house in Mentiri, then towards the end, we were looking through old photos.

An aunt of mine called me and showed me a pic.
"This is you!"

And I was like, "Uh, really? Looks like my sister."

The picture she was showing me.
I've never seen it before.
I looked at it and I can't see if it's me.

THEN, I saw the other photo.
"Oh wait, yeah, this is me. Look at the hair."

SO ME.
I've always had really big hair lol.
I didn't know as a kid I wore hairbands too :D I love hairbands! I call it headbands though, which one is correct?

 The next photo, I know is me.
We have this pic at home :D but not this particular one with me smiling.

Squeee.
A lot of people commented that my nephew looks like me.
I feel flattered but seeing as to how I look like growing up....lol, I'm hoping he's a lottttt cuter.

I'm not the prettiest face around :x
Was a cute baby though.

So yeah, WHERE'S MY BABY??

There was an awkward moment when my Grandma asked me:
"Everyone else has a bf/gf, what about you?"

"Uh, I don't have one haha." *felt really sad actually*

"Not looking for one?" - Grandma

"Not really."

"Then how can you find one!!" - Grandma

Good point, Granny.

Anyway, expect reviews of these things coming soon. Might do the cream shadows tonight though.
They're easier to review since they don't have individual shades.

Eye Products
'til then, take care!

Be nice to people :) even though they can be a b*tch.
Sometimes it's hard to be nice when they just treat you like sh*t but at the end of the day, it's them that has an issue.

-Nisah-

3 comments:

  1. Awe >3< You were such a cute baby!! And what do you mean you're not the prettiest face around?? ^o^ You have a very beautiful face. You have such a lovely face shape ^w^ Mine's all like (O'3'O) Ahahaha XDD

    And don't worry about looking for a boyfriend. They cost a lot of time and money o3o Their feet stink and they sweat a lot o-e;; I don't know why we are so attracted to that other >.>... gender.

    <3 Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growing up somewhat unattractive, I think it's easy to have it stick to you for a while lol. Plus my mom's actually said I'm not pretty a few years ago. My nose is bulbous XD Imagine Anpanman LOL.

      You're so cute Rei ( ;w; ) that face <3 *acts like a creeper*

      I see relationships as a lock & key thing. It's like it, right? XD
      It's just awkward when your grandma's asking about it ;-; and you don't know how to answer.

      Delete
    2. ANPANMAN!!! I used to watch that so much when I was little X3 I think I am more of a creeper actually o-e;; And I can see how it can be awkward with your grandma x.x.. Love will come when it comes X3

      Delete

Leave me a comment on your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags

acne (25) allergy (4) anti-acne (21) BB Cream (14) beauty (24) depression (12) diy (6) Dolly Wink (5) e.l.f (4) essence cosmetics (15) Etude House (33) food (24) Ginvera (5) giveaway (18) hauls (29) Holika Holika (9) impulse buys (18) Lioele (2) Lip Products (21) LUSH (6) makeup (38) mask (15) mini reviews (9) Miri Haul (12) MUA (17) Mustika Ratu (2) Nair (2) online shops (17) Paloma (9) personal (49) Price Range List (3) primer (6) Prize Mail (6) Project 10 Pan (3) Project FINISH IT (2) rants (15) rash (2) reviews (40) Revlon (11) sample (5) SaSa (13) SaSa Malaysia (12) sasa.com (12) sasatinnie (14) scars (7) scrub (10) shampoo (3) SilkyGirl (7) skincare (38) SkinFood (32) SkinLab's (2) snacks (4) soap (5) St. Ives (9) swatches (4) Technic (4) The Body Shop (22) The Sample Store (3) The Skin Shop (5) theBalm (21) TheFaceShop (18) thoughts (26) Tony Moly (16) trash (2) w7 (2)